[Ch 28]+(Scared Of Himself+Media News)

[Nighttime]+(Time 8:20)

Everyone had fallen asleep except for Nile who hasn't fallen asleep.

He didn't feel sleepy and was walking towards the beach.

The beach was peaceful only the noise of the waves trashing into the shore.

No one was around and Nile had all the nigh to himself.

He hasn't used much magic since he had been hidden.

His magic power had expanded and Nile made black flames appear from his right hand however he lowered his flames to normal flames.

Black Flames are dangerous.

'What should I do?', Nile thought and is intimidated by his own powers and knew that with powerful magic he would gain some enemies.

Fearing that his closest friends would be harmed and felt shaken.

He didn't want to lose control and had read many stories of characters losing control and causing their powers to cause an outburst.

His is scared of himself.

Scared that something bad would happen.

Nile had been deeply fearing from it but he can't worry too much as his mental health will worsen.

[1 Minute Later]

He found out something about himself.

Oddly, his magic power doesn't seem to have stopped expanding.

This is wrong, that made Nile confused why it doesn't stop expanding.

Nile feels scared then being powerful.

Because there are people that will try to use him.

Probably should slide it and think about his future and hope nothing bad happens.

[Early Morning]+(5:39 A.M)

The seagulls were coo and hoot early in the morning.

Emeric had woken up early and had taken a shower and changed his clothes.

Others had woken up and did the same that Emeric was doing.

Everyone had gone out from their beach house and went to eat at the cafeteria beside the bar.

[At the round table]

"How is everyone's beauty sleep?", Isaac asked everyone except for Hunter about how their sleep is.

"Good", Emeric.

"A little sleepy but it was nice", Nile in a good way.

"My sleep was great", Clay.

The three replied to Isaac in a positive comment no one had a negative comment about their sleep last night.

"That's good and I think we should go to another island", Hunter said as he stood up from his chair.

"Which island are we going to? there are tons of islands nearby and from a far", Isaac asked Hunter.

"..... I'll check the map", Hunter said.

They had a conversation on which island they were going to.

Planet Montana has tons of islands to go and larger mainlands of the planet.

[Later]+(Island Of Lisa)+[South West]

Nile has transported everyone into the Island Of Lisa which is an average sized island but it is the most beautiful island with many normal flowers growing.