[Ch 41]+(Mutated Beast Attack 1)

[3 Days Later]+[TimeSkip]

"Your going to hang out with Emeric? Are you planning on dating him?", Nile asked Riko who was wearing nice and casual clothes.

"Maybe? I don't have any romantic relationship with Emeric besides we only met in a short time", Riko replied back to Nile's questions.

"Uh huh, Riko can you watch Clay over since I will be going to the shopping district", Nile asked politely and said to Riko.

"Sure", Riko agreed."I don't mind watching over him, Clay is a good kid".

"Dad you have to also call us if their is any emergencies", Clay said in a concerning tone and expression.

"Alright, I have mana by the way so I can protect myself", Nile who was not worried after thinking about his magic power and felt like an idiot.

"Ok", Clay responded.

[Shopping District]+(1 Hour Later)

Nile went to a book store and wanted to buy a books about agricultural and wanted to make a small garden in the future.

Books are better then doing internet as it would mentally drain him faster and getting some small radiation.

While he was looking around at the section of the bookshelves that are filled with agriculture knowledge.

And he bought a book about Mech's.

'I probably have to buy some mech parts', Nile thought and will be going to a mech shop to buy a mech of his own.

The selling of potions in the auction was great for him and he had tons of money in return and glad he made the decision of putting his potion to the auction.

Nile secretly put the bags into his spatial pocket and went to go to the mech shop to buy and start building his mech.

However something was causing the people nearby scream and running away in fear and Nile looked from behind.

His eyes widen and there was a giant mutated beast that came attacking the shopping district.

The hover cars were destroyed and flying until it hit the ground and people who were injured were enable to ran.

Nile mind triggered something and he couldn't let the people get killed.

Casting a swiftness spell, Nile ran as fast as he can towards the injured and wounded civilians and moved them away from the mutated beast.

Nile didn't want to see dead people from the ground with empty gazes.

He didn't want to experience the death that he had experience in his previous life.

Stone Cement debris were flying everywhere and the shopping district was destroyed with many noises that made Nile annoyed however he continue to save the civilians.

[Somewhere Safe]+(Far Away From The Shopping District)

"THANK YOU!", A Male Beta said as he was glad that Nile was able to save him from being killed.

The medic and police were everywhere and hurriedly calming the civilians.

Nile started healing and some were helping each other and cried as they were happy that they were alive.

'I need to go back', Nile thought as they're might be civilians that were stuck.

'The beast needs to be killed it's the only way', Nile thought and determine to kill the giant mutated beast.

[Back at the Shopping District]

Nile jump up from the ground and went side to side and reached the rooftop of a building that has three floors.

'Breath In, Breath Out', Nile thought and closed his eyes and took a deep breath and exhaled it out.

He relaxed himself.

It's not time to hesitate civilians life is at stake and life is valuable.

Nile open his eyes and two guns appeared in his hand and shot the beast rapidly and jumping from each building as the beast was reacting fast and attacking him and destroying the establishments.

The large mutated beast was in pain as the bullet was deep in it's flesh and instead of red blood it was blue blood was pouring out and parasite size of a cottonmouth snake.

'Huh?!?!', Nile was stunned when he saw the blue blood and knew this thing that was leaking out.

It was the Lapiz Virus.

Nile now is getting pressure and started making flames and throwing it at the Lapiz Parasites crawling on .

And is burning as it shrieks in pain until it died.

'Where are the military?!', Nile thought in a scrambling tone.

The police were shooting the large mutated beast so they could distract the beast and let Nile continue on shooting and hitting it's weak spot's.

The shrieking of the beast was making they're eardrums bleed and covered they're ears and cringing in pain however they continue shooting and moving so they won't get killed.

Nile was being hit to with its tail and hitting the wall and the wall cracked from behind.

He was bleeding and knew he had fear of it but he shaked it off and stood up.

His body was not in good shape, Nile used his healing magic and regeneration as he felt his limbs pulling itself apart.

Nile was not good at fighting.

With Aaron.....

Aaron is with a group of elite military that were flying with their Mech's and went to the direction of the shopping district.

He was the commander of the group and it was they're first time killing a mutated beast.

When they reach the shopping district.

Aaron has his eyes widen when he saw Nile fighting the beast.

It was a shocked that Nile was bleeding and being attack by the beast.

"Nile!", Aaron yelled out his name and quickly flew towards the place.

The vise commander of the shouted at Aaron to stop but he didn't listen to the vice commander and didn't want Nile in such wounded appearance.

Back with Nile.....

"Nile!"

Someone called out his name and is confused where until he saw a mech appeared out of nowhere and shot and stabbed the large mutated beast.

However the beast didn't fell down and it was still moving.

Nile slowly fell back and saw who was piloting the mech.

"Aaron', Nile said and is shocked and fell to the ground and was slightly unconscious.

However Nile still was able to move his body and is reckless more reckless then Isaac and was slightly convulse.

Nile's breath was heavy and greedily breath the air, he was panting.

And fell on his knee and created a magic shield shape of a ball to make sure that he didn't get killed by the large mutated beast.

Nile was stupid without thinking, he couldn't hear a thing but someone was calling his name.

His mental health was low and he fell completely unconscious.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]