[Ch 21]+(Relaxing+Future Plans)

[3 Weeks]

When class was over, Nile told his two friends that he will be meditating somewhere in the school.

At an empty library...

The library isn't a bad idea.

And Nile didn't mention as he was forbidden to use his mech with a mental state of his.

It might cause to fry his brain if he uses his mech.

Death won't be easily kill him anyway as he had strong magic power but he will follow the doctor's order who is a nurse.

[2 Hours Later]+(Time 4:13 P.M)

Clay had been reading books about different animals with curiosity and sparkles in his eyes.

No one is around the library and it was afternoon and the peacefulness made Nile at peace without Omega's nor Victor being bothering him.

He read books about Nature.

"Dada I'm hungry", Clay said and is flicking his pointy ears.

"Ok Little Clay, just wait a minute", Nile said and closed the book as he opened his spatial pocket and took out the food for him and Clay.

[Bento Lunch]+(For Clay)

[Bento Lunch]+(For Nile)

Nile gave the spoon to Clay and the two started eating

He also brought out some cups of water and even though this is a library it's forbidden to eat inside but there is no CCTV so he can eat with Clay.

As they eat food the lights in the room slowly light the library.

'I wonder if I'm good at fighting?', Nile thought as he hadn't fought any opponents.

Nile thinks of himself that his not good at fighting and more of a good at making mechas.

Maybe he can make his own company building a mech and selling it which would have other companies that will be his enemy.

And adding to sell some pills and elixirs to an auction house that is in the black market.

He wanted to have his achievement through hard work and if he chooses to fight and saw blood he might end up starting a flashback of his older brother and mother.

When he thinks about it, it was a good choice and better get himself some therapy.

He had to prepare for his future and hoped to be able to enrich his dream of being a CEO of his own company and knowing that his magic was growing too to the extent.

Nile doesn't want to be experimented for having larger magic power unlike the others who are lower.

"Finished eating", Clay whispered and put the bento box on the table and the spoon inside of it and drank some water that Clay gulped down.

"Hm", Nile responded and had not finished eating as he is chowing his food down and probably cleaned the table later on with cleaning magic.

Back at the dorm room...

Nile took a bath and Clay joined in.

Afterwards they wore some clothes and gave Clay pajamas and they went to bed to fall asleep.

Before that, Nile didn't forget to drink his medicine which is called Prazosin and there were more and Maisha recommended him to socialize with family, friends, and etc.

He only had friends, Nile doesn't have a family nor a lover.

Putting the medicine only in 6mg to 10mg/day and then he drank the water and put it on the table beside the bed and laid beside his little son.

Clay had already fast asleep and curled beside him.

Nile smiled at the asleep little dragon and closed his eyes and went to bed.

Outside of the dormitory the two full moons were shining in the sky and stars glimmering like jewels in the sky.

The two moons illuminated the sky and the city outside of the academy had beautiful street lights everywhere and buildings too.

[Next Day]

Nile socializes himself with Isaac and Emeric as his seems to be in a good mood.

And he gets to meet Hunter sometimes when they have time and happily listens to Hunter's good relationship with Isaac.

Emeric had been using suppressants that were strong enough to suppress his sexual urges on marking an Omega.

He might end up getting convicted of rape and will be forced to marry the Omega that he would mark.

Nile didn't experience any ruts as he was of course odd and is happy about it and doesn't need to worry about going into rut.

With Nile with Aaron...

"Did you sleep well?", Aaron asked Nile.

"Yeah I slept well since Miss Maisha gave me medication", Nile said and no longer dreamed of his mother trying to chase him with the world all red.

Like bloody red.

"I see", Aaron said.

"How's your day actually?", Nile asked Aaron's day.

"Nothing much but there were some Alpha's that were challenging me", Aaron told Nile about his day.

"Oh ok? Is there anything new right now in school?", Nile asked once again.

"Well... I heard that Derick had been matched... The person that Derick was matched with was one of Prince Victor's half siblings", Aaron told Nile's about Derick being matched.

Nile is surprised to hear what Aaron had told him.

Derick had been matched to one of the male omega's on the Rias Royal Family.

How shocking for him to know.

"Why did the royal family allow the match between Derick and the Omega Prince? Who's the name of the prince anyway?", Nile asked Aaron.

"Maybe because that Derick is from a ducal family as there are 4 ducal houses in the empire and the Prince's name is Oliver Rias, you can check your phone for that information since it had been published in media", Aaron said to Nile.

"Uh huh, Thanks for the info", Nile responded.

"No problem Nile", Aaron smile at Nile.

Nile was oblivious right now as he didn't see Aaron's smile as he went to check his phone and look at the latest news once again.

He did the usual scrolling down the internet for the details about Derick and Oliver's matching and it was true.

Derick had been matched with the fourth prince of the Rias Royal Family.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]