[Ch 51]+(Baby Gender Reveal Party+Texting)

[Location]:[Forest Venue]:[Day Of The Baby Gender Reveal Party]

[3 Days Later]+(TimeSkip)

[Picnic Venue]

Everyone were at the picnic area that was decided by Hunter and close friends

Nile admired the entire place and it was cozy and having pillows with make things comfortable.

Strange that Hunter decided to have his baby shower in this type of idea.

Everyone were sitting in the blanket and some put the pillow behind them and Hunter and Isaac were sitting at the front.

Nile and Clay were sitting at the left side of the table and others were sitting on the right side.

It was indeed comfortable.

The atmosphere was nice and some were chatting with one another and begin the entire baby gender reveal party.

Hunter was heavily pregnant with Isaac's child so he couldn't move much.

'pretty', Nile thought as he likes the purple color scheme.

Mixing Red/Pink and Blue/Light Blue and it becomes purple.

Clay had to many questions however Nile is able to answer some of his questions.

And with Maisha was conversing with Grandfather Varon they were both excited about the gender reveal.

The party began.

With Victor.....

He couldn't believe it.

One of his spies had seen and heard Nile and Aaron were together as the ice skating rink nearby.

What made him mad that Aaron got a chance to date Nile without a sweat, it was unfair!

It's infuriating for him to know and grab the nearest object and smashed it to the ground in fury.

"Why Him!?", Victor said it out loud and the servants and spies were a little scared and seeing the prince in fury made them not go near him and calm him down.

They didn't wanted the prince to physically harm them and go back to the palace clinic again.

The servants watched the entire room of the prince turn into a huge mess.

[Back at the Baby Gender Reveal Party]

The gender of the baby is now revealed and it was baby boy that made everyone congrats Hunter and Isaac.

'How sweet', Nile had a gentle smile on his face and thinking on what the baby would look like.

Will the baby look like Isaac?

Or Hunter?

How about both?

Nile thought and questioned within in his head and on the other hand, Riko and Emeric has been chatting and enjoying the it.