[Ch 45]+(Letters: Marriage Proposals+The Couple)

Another month has passed and Nile had woken up from his deep sleep and was greeted by his friends and son.

While they were happily talking/chatting to one another.

And days later.

Nile was allowed leave the hospital as he had been checked on any issues and his condition was good said by the doctor.

[4 Days Later]+(Present Time)

[Apartment Building]

Nile had to talk with Jacob who was concerned with what he did however he scolded Nile for being reckless about his own life.

At least the landlord was a good person to talk with.

He also has to pay the landlord since he hadn't paid in months.

[Nile's Apartment]

Nile was concerned with a problem that came out of nowhere.

It was Marriage Proposals that came flying at him and Riko help him out read the letters and what the benefits will be.

But Nile rejected each of the letters one by one with honest words wrote in return.

That he didn't want to marry yet however he didn't wrote his plans on the letter.

It was not they're business on what he would be planning in the future.

Nile would probably call the mailing company to send the letters to the families who send they're letters to him.

[2 Minutes Later]

'Oh fudge', Nile thought as their was a letter that belong to the imperial family of Rias.

Should he reject the letter?

It was stressing for Nile to think that the Rias Royal Family had send him a marriage proposal.

He doesn't want to marry anyone right now because he had a future a head of him.

And tomorrow his gonna do more work doing module, homework, and projects from his school.

Clay and Riko were they're and are helping Nile to relax and they gentle talk him so that he would think of something good instead of bad.

Nile inhale and exhale and thanked Riko and Clay for calming him down.

But he probably be stressed out tomorrow.

[Next Day]+(Present Time)

He was being fluke by paparazzi's that were in the apartment building that he is leaving in.

Nile couldn't get out and dis stressed further and he was having some anxiety.

Riko had to call Nile's therapist Lucia Lone to come to Nile's apartment to help out with the issue.

She replied back with a, "I'll be there, just keep on distracting Nile", Lucia said in a firm tone.

Riko understood and said "Cya" to Lucia who will be coming in the apartment soon.

With Lucia.....

Lucia is driving her hover car and is going to Nile's apartment however there was a traffic making her to call Riko from the other side of the phone.

However the traffic was over for about 5 minutes later.

She didn't waste time and drove her hover car with a little speed but not fast she might end up attracting the police nearby.

[In Evangeline University]

With Isaac.....

Isaac is running in the track for about 6 minutes and stopped when he was tired and panting.