[Ch 40]+(Celestial University+Laverna Info)

[First Day Of Celestial University]+(Present Time)

[Celestial University]

Nile is walking into Celestial University and other Alpha's and Beta's that were entering the gates

He wanted to put Clay and Riko in the spatial pocket however they choose to stay at the apartment and knew how to take care of themselves.

But Nile was sceptical and thought at first that he doesn't believe it.

However Clay persuaded him that he can take care of himself and Riko and nothing bad will happen.

With with conversations they had, Nile has to agree since Clay is getting more persuasive.

As he walked in the school was lively and many Alpha's seemed have a pack in the university just like from when he was in Aubrey Academy.

[Classroom/School Auditorium]

[School Auditorium]

There were many students that were occupying the row of sits and the upper were not occupied so Nile sat and pop up his sling-bag on the table

Nile takes out his phone and text his son Clay and friend Riko.

They were doing fine.

Next he texted Hunter on how he was doing and if he was in good shape.

It's only been a week and Nile is concerned about Hunter.

And Isaac joined the texting.

'Pfft', Nile smile when he read that Hunter wrote which was about Isaac accidentally falling off the bed but still is sleeping and moving or rolling on the ground.

Hunter gave his phone to Isaac so that he could text Nile, Isaac texted on Hunter's phone about being embarrassed about it and is a heavy sleeper.

And didn't know what was going on.

'Idiot', Nile thought in his mind and chuckles to himself.

'Seems like class is starting', Nile who saw the professor came and everyone went back to their seats and stayed quiet.