[Ch 29]+(Gonjoo Pirates+Rumors)

[4 Days Later]+(Present Time)

Everyone had separated except for Clay being with Emeric and Isaac is with Hunter.

They all went to the other island while Nile stayed in Stella to take a mental break.

Nile was alone and had nothing to do but kept designing his future Mech's.

He was at the bar, sitting on the round table in front of the bar and was using his laptop.

While doing his future plans.

A media notification popped out.

"Huh?", Nile said and didn't know why a notification appeared however it must have been something important.

*Click*

He clicked the notification and read the entire news.

'Gonjoo Pirates?', He thought.

Nile had little information about them and however they were infamous for causing many chaos in the galaxy.

And they kill alpha's which made Nile shudder for some reason.

The captain of the Gonjoo Pirates has some hatred towards the alpha's as it was not a rumor it is true.

They don't harm Omega's however if they kill more alpha's the omega's will have a harder time with their heat that would mentally and physically damage them.

The Gonjoo Pirates are considered a threat to the interstellar society.

It was written that the Gonjoo Pirates caused the virus.
___________________________________________

[Media Sound]

It is found that the Gonjoo Pirates caused the virus known as Lapiz Virus.

The Lapiz Virus contains a lot of parasites that control the body of the beast while it is dead.

They are looking for another fresh host however the Lapiz Virus has been terminated and sanitized.

However be careful as the Gonjoo Pirates are still out there.

The military forces are searching for the Gonjoo Pirates to arrest them and to be executed.

•••••
___________________________________________

"..... This sounds dangerous", Nile muttered about it.

Nile turned on his laptop and closed it gently and leaned on the seat.

He can't use the device way too long as it would cause him to have a headache.

Standing from his seat and the waiter walked in and asked if Nile needed anything to eat.

Nile replied "yes" and so the waiter went on his way to the kitchen.

With Emeric and Clay.....

Emeric and Clay were exploring underwater.

Clay found a lot of things under the sea and found a weird yellow stone shape of a pearl on the ground and picked it up.

He kept the stone and continued to look around the coral reef, Emeric didn't notice that Clay had found a weird stone.

With Isaac and Hunter....

"There are tons of fruits here", Hunter said.

Both of them are at the fruit farm that are ripe right now.

They didn't need workers to help them pluck the fruits.

"We should turn these fruits into smoothies at the bar", Isaac told Hunter.

"Yeah", Hunter said who was distracted from picking some black berries carefully.

Isaac glanced at Hunter and smiled.

He sneakily put the basket down and stealthily tip-toe behind Hunter.

Then he hugged Hunter's waist and Hunter was startled but luckily he didn't let go of the basket.

"What are you doing?", Hunter asked Isaac who was behind him and cuddled him.

"Because I want to hug you", Isaac told Hunter.

And Isaac acted innocent and kissed Hunter's cheek and gave him a cheeky smile.

Hunter turned red and wished to punch Isaac's cheeky smile on his face.

Isaac wagged his tail, he was happy to see Hunter's face red.

Back with Emeric and Clay.....

Emeric had been staring at the Clownfish that was staring back at him.

'Why are you staring at me?', Emeric who is having a stare contest with a Clownfish.

'Weirdo', The Clownfish thought and swam back to his home and Emeric swam somewhere else after he and the clownfish stop staring at each other.

With Nile at the beach relaxing.....

Nile is lying on the hammock made of soft tough fabric.

Tied to coconut trees.

The coconut leaves cover him from the sunlight and are reading a novel.

The novel was a story about omega marrying an alpha which was cliche but Nile reads it anyway.

What didn't settle was about the entire pheromone thing.

'Will I be able to truly find love? That's an easy question', Nile thought as he was an alpha and once he completed his dreams he was matched with an Omega.

Terrifying to be exact that he is feeling right now.

But he never mentioned that Alpha's and Omega's live longer lifespan than Beta.

Due to their color rank.

There was even a myth that there was an alpha who didn't age a single bit but he ended his life as he didn't want to live longer.

He self-destructs himself by his own magic to end his life and there were things that were not clarified about his death.

It was 12,000 years ago before the interstellar era began.

Nile deeply thought of any clues that he is finding.

And Nile had a theory that due to a large amount of magic within the person the magic stops the user from aging.

He had a large amount of magic and would probably happen to him too.

Immortality had been a big deal in the interstellar empire and many had a theory about it.

However they didn't have complete proof and the guy from 12,000 years ago was just a myth.

No one knew actual truth.

However the man was the ancestor of the Ducal House Of Strider.

Nile had been searching on the Stider Family and they were secretive of their appearance and they always wear a disguise in public.

'Lore?', Nile thought as there were many things about the Strider Family many wanted to know and it's not easy to even get along with them.

Because everyone on the internet said that they are cold, dominant, and domineering.

Not even the Rias Royal Family could make an enemy out of the Strider Family.

If they do the Rias Royal Family would be in a pickle.

A sour one to be precise.

The Strider Family were known for their money and power which many wish to have.

But are too afraid to even marry a Strider because of the fear of offending them.

Nile read many rumors about The Strider in social media.

Perhaps it's all true or all just a facade of there's to keep their identity a secret.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]