[Ch 30]+(Leaving Planet Montana+Black Out)

[After 2 Months Later]

Nile is packing his stuff along with the others in their beach houses.

Everyone went out of their beach house and the spaceship had already entered the launch pad.

After the beast was exterminated the people who are on another planet are allowed to travel back to the interstellar planet.

Once everyone was on board the spaceship started to float up and leave Planet Montana.

[In The Spaceship]

With Nile.....

Nile is looking outside the indestructible glass window and there were so many beautiful stars floating in space.

'Many galaxies', Nile thought about the beautiful galaxy that is right in front of him.

Then the door slides open automatically.

Clay entered the room and asked his father.

"Dad, we should eat, we haven't eaten anything after we left the planet", Clay said who is waiting for his father's answer.

"Ok ok let's go then", Nile replied back and they went out of the room and the door closed from behind them.

With Aaron.....

Aaron had been scrolling on the internet and today there is no class and is reading.

'Isn't that Nile's Mech?', Aaron didn't know that Nile's mech is being used by the general of the empire.

It was used by Rudeus Grayson.

The mech had become popular and many in the media had been asking who made the mech.

However Rudeus Grayson didn't say who made tech because it is private information and respecting the privacy of the maker.

Aaron knew who made it.

'Nile', Aaron thought as he hadn't seen Nile for a while nor and something was making his body move.

He wanted Nile.

Aaron couldn't forget Nile at all as every time he says Nile's name it would make his mind crazy.

He doesn't want any omega nor female beta's to touch Nile but he doesn't know where Nile is right now.

His eyes had gone crazy and clenched his fist as his Alpha side was going crazy.

Urges are something that is suppressed.

Because his an Alpha and Omega it is unstable for him and his urges creeping out of his mind and body.

Aaron wonders how long he will be able to control himself.

[Days Later]+(Present Time)

Nile is back to his apartment and had a talk with the landlord who greeted him and gave the payment using a money transfer.

Jacob smiled and said to Nile that his apartment is untouched and is still with no dust everything inside.

The apartment was clean.

[Inside The Apartment]+(Nile's Apartment]

Nile put his bag on the sofa and Clay was sleepy and decided to sleep on the sofa.

On the other hand Nile is looking outside the window of his apartment and he will be preparing for the University.

He had a good time with his friends at Planet Montana.

And he needed to go to the therapist recommended by Maisha who is a good friend of hers.

Basilio Wonler a beta therapist who is famous because of him healing his clients.

Nile was sceptical about it however it is recommended by Maisha.

With Hunter.....

Hunter is with Isaac unpacking there stuff and speaking about the university that they were separated going too.

The universities had been separated between Alpha's and Omega's.

There are 3 Universities and Isaac was lucky to have Emeric as his classmate again.

Evangeline University a place where Alpha's join the military.

Unlike the lower rank Alpha's who aren't nobles they go to school when summer is over and the high rank Alpha's in there noble families are early to go to school without needing a summer break.

As having a summer break would be considered lazy to the high ranking nobles.

This is where Isaac and Emeric are going.

Odette University a school for Omega's who will be taught a lot of things for Omega's.

A perfect Omega is a good Omega for an Alpha to marry.

Hunter dislikes the university but he got to go through it and endure the annoying Omega's and their gossip.

There are other strands that Omega's can do.

Celestia University is a school for teaching students about business and other things.

This is the university that Nile we'll be going too as he wanted to be a rich business man.

Being rich is something that many had a problem of getting.

No one wants to be poor and a lot went to Celestia University to study business and many more.

Back with Nile.....

Nile is reading a lot of books and Clay was still asleep with a cute expression.

Clay will grow up to be beautiful or handsome?

This father doesn't know on what will his dragon son would look like.

He didn't want Clay to grow up fast which was a wish come true as Clay stop aging fast at the age of 10.

Clay's body is 10 years old from the outside but from the inside he is still a child.

Nile closed his book and then stood up from the sofa and forgotten to put Clay's bag to his new bedroom.

Grabbing Clay's bag, Nile walked up to the stairs and into the hallway.

But something was off that made Nile glanced at Clay's bag and there was something glowing inside of the bag.

Nile opened the pocket and there was a round yellow stone inside of it.

Something was pulling him in and he grabbed the stone out of Clay's bag.

The stone was sucking his magic.

"What the-", Nile before he could say.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Nile fell to the ground as he blacked out and was still holding the yellow stone on his right hand.

[Living Room]

Clay woke up when he heard a "Thud" coming from the second floor.

Rubbing his eyes and got off the sofa and went up the stairs.

There was magic leaking, Clay realize that it was his father's magic leaking and ran up fast and saw his father unconscious on the ground.

And the yellow stone was cracking.

Clay didn't expect that the stone was something else and he hurriedly grab his father's phone from his pocket.

Luckily it was not broken and dialed Hunter's phone number to call for help.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]