[Ch 46]+(Visiting The Varon Mansion+Hostil Siblings)

[Location]:[Varon Mansion]

Nile, Clay, and Riko were walking at the hallway of the large mansion.

They were going to visit Hunter and they haven't seen him in weeks now because he is pregnant.

The maids guided them towards the living room that Hunter is in, she opens the door and greeted Hunter.

[Living Room]

"Your doing well as expected", Nile said and it was his first time seeing Hunter pregnant a male omega pregnant.

"Hm, I have been following some healthy routine while being pregnant", Hunter said and is eating some sweets.

"Do you have anything you need Hunter?", Nile asked.

Clay and Riko were curious.

"Yes, Nile, Clay, and Riko can you guys help me with the gender reveal party", Hunter asked politely.

Clay is getting more curious about the gender reveal party.

"Oh, wait about Emeric?", Nile said and questions.

"Emeric doesn't have any time his busy right now and so is Isaac they are doing an examination, a mech battle", Hunter told Nile.

"A mech battle is an examination too?", Clay said and questioned about the mech battle.

"Yes, only Evangeline University is the only University that does the Mech Battle Examination", Hunter replied back to them.

"Ok? Were getting off topic", Riko said and they agreed and went back to conversing what they had converse previously.

With Vincent.....

[Aubrey Academy]:[Library]

Vincent was conversing with his young twin brothers named Logan and Kayden Hostil.

Both were opposites as Logan is talkative because he is a extrovert and Kayden is not talkative and is a introvert.

They were both Alpha's.

The reason Vincent came was he was worried about his two younger brothers that will be going to the beast hunt in 2 Days.

He was concerned as they're are a lot of Alpha's that had lost their life or become disabled because of the beast hunt.

Logan told Vincent/his older brother that he and Kayden will be alright and there was nothing to worry.

"Vincent just breathe in and out", Logan said and knew his brother/Vincent and rubbing his back.

Kayden said to change the topic so that Vincent won't get anxious.

"About your new friend..... Have you talk to him?", Kayden saying about Nile.

"Nile? Oh right..... I haven't talk for about weeks now", Vincent said and took out his phone and turned it on.

Vincent was awkward as he forgotten about Nile as he was busy with his studies and didn't have time to chat nor hang out with Nile.

The twins were curious and lean beside Vincent to look at his flat screen/phone.

"Are you going call him?", Logan said and look at the profile photo on the messenger which was a picture of Nile.

"That's what Nile looks like?", Kayden questions and look closer.

"Yes", Vincent replied back.

Back with the group.....

Hunter was glad that Nile, Clay, and Riko were helping him out with the planning.

And writing it down so that they won't forget about the gender reveal party plans.