[Ch 53]+(Theater Date)

[Movie Theater]+[2 Days Later]+(Present Time)

Nile had bought the tickets on what movie they will be watching which was a romantic comedic movie.

He was waiting for Aaron and is texting on Aaron on where he is right now.

'I'll wait a little more', Nile thought as Aaron will be here soon.

[Few Minutes Later]

After a long wait.

Aaron came and it surprised Nile on how handsome Aaron was right now.

Even though he was wearing a casual clothes the only thing was different was Aaron's hair.

'His indeed handsome', Nile thought and said."We should go in now the movie will be starting".

"Ok we should get some snacks before entering the theater", Aaron said and Nile agreed to what Aaron has said.

[Inside The Theater]

[Snack Theater Area]

"I need to go to the rest room, I'll be back soon", Nile said and walked off to the direction of the restroom

"Ok.....", Aaron was in line with the other customers who were ordering or picking what snack they would like to eat.

But he would never expect that Victor would here and is somehow displeased.

"Hello Aaron, I didn't expect you to be here", Victor said to Aaron.

"Victor..... What is the reason your here?", Aaron crossed both his arms and is moving in line and stopped.

"Isn't it obvious, Aaron?, Nile is here and I would love see the movie with him along with you", Victor told Aaron with a sarcastic tone at the end of the sentence.

Aaron narrowed his brows.

"Is that it? Shouldn't you be at the palace doing your duty as prince? Oh by the way I'm dating Nile not you that he is dating", Aaron said and told Victor.

Victor a little surprised that Nile is dating Aaron and it made him a angry however he didn't lose his composure.

The atmosphere between the two were tense again and the people around were slightly uncomfortable.

Even Victor's two bodyguards were tense about the situation.

"Your highness?", Nile addressing Victor and is confused why Victor was here.

Victor fixed himself and greeted Nile.

"Hello Nile, how are you doing!", Victor cheerfully said.

Nile back away as he didn't want to make a scene with Victor and on the other hand Aaron had bought the popcorn and soda.

"Me and Nile should go now the movie will be starting", Aaron said and Nile was slightly spacing out before Aaron grab Nile's wrist and pulled him as they walked away.