chapter I: betrayal

Hay guys! I have been reading a lot of Percy Jackson: Angel of Chaos fanfics. BTW I love them you should definitely read them :P. and I always wanted Percy and the other angels to go back to Chaos and Order (sorry for all of you who are screaming at your computer [my opinion]) so I decided to write a fanfic about what I wanted to happen.

Your demigodishness and all

-Kakahi
First and only disclaimer
I do not own Percy Jackson, it belongs to Rick Riordan, but hey.... It will be mine soon enough *grins evilly*

Chapter 1: Betrayal

Percy's Pov:

It was 3 months after the war with Gaea, and I was taking a nap on the beach when I woke to the sound of screaming.

Not that I was having a good dream (demigods never do) but I was bit annoyed to wake up before I wanted too

I got up quickly and headed toward the screaming, taking out riptide in the process. By the time I got up to the top of Half-Blood Hill, you could have sworn that someone was suffering in mortal agony (which I have done). I looked out to see a guy, 14 years old maybe, getting chased by 2 harpies. I sighed, remembering my good friend Ella, who was a harpy. I quickly ran to the poor kid's aid and took out the monsters, easily at that.

I walked over to the kid and asked him "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, and no thanks to you!" he snapped. He grabbed my sword and pushed me down before I could take it back.

"Hey! What the..." I said, just as campers started arriving.

"Yeah, that's right! You just tossed me a sword and told me to take care of it myself!" he explained to the campers.

"hey, what are yo-..." I started to say, but was interrupted by a couple of the campers and Chiron.

"Percy, you know better... I can't believe you would do such a thing!" he said sadly.

"Chiron, I did hel-..." I started again...

"Percy, and now you're even interrupting and arguing with Chiron, how low can you get today?" one of the campers asked.

"I'm not interrupting I'm just tryin-..." I tried to say again.

"Oh just stop embarrassing yourself Percy.."said the person I thought Iwould never hear this from.

"Annabeth...?" I said in disbelief. and I was even more confused when she walked over to the 14 year old kid and said " Are you alright, do you need to go to the infirmary?"

"ummmmm....maybe... Is that what you want?" he asked.

"We should get you checked out." she said with a smile, then glared at me.

As Annabeth walked away with the kid, who said his name was Logan Tines, all the other campers left, mumbling things about me and Harpies, swords and new kids. I felt left out. Not to mention a little freaked out at all the death stares they had all been giving me.

I just sighed, "This will probably be over before the sun goes down." I mumbled to myself as I walked back to the beach. I laid down, thinking this would be over before I woke up. It was about 2. Everything would be fine by 4 or 5, and maybe 6 at the latest.

As I started falling asleep, I was surprised to find it...

Dreamless.

----time lapse (about 5 hours)-----------

I woke up on the beach. I sat up and stretched out my back and looked at my watch. Oh man! It was already 7:15. I got up and ran toward the amphitheater. As I approached, a couple of campers gave me the death stares again, oh man, and about 5 hours after that happened. I frowned and took my seat. today the fires usually merry color, was more aggravated and scary. I frowned again. why was everyone in such a sour mood. It couldn't just because of me... Could it?