Chapter XI: Revealed?

Here is destruction cookies
I know Connor and Travis arnt twins, but pretend they are T^T

-Kakahi

Chapter XI: Revealed?

Annabeth's pov:

It's been 3 days since the battle with destruction. I don't know if Destruction is giving us time to recover, or he is planning a sneak attack. Wow, a daughter of Athena now knowing something, surprising.

I held riptide in my hands, thinking, if Percy was here, he would know what to do. He always came up with the craziest ideas.

Percy. How did Archangel know that Percy would want me to have his sword? It didn't make sense how he would know that. And how did Riptide not return to him. Did he somehow pass ownership of it to me?

"AAAAAHHHHHHH." I cried out. i received some strange looks from other people in the Athena cabin, but I didn't care. I had so many questions, so unclear areas, and sadly, and surprisingly, not enough brain capacity. How is that possible? I don't know anymore. you know what, I need some fresh air. I'll head to the beach. I need to clear my head.

I walked outside of the Athena cabin and started heading down to the beach. as I was walking, I saw Connor going over to the Chaos cabin, hhhhmmmmm, he's been getting along with the warriors for 3 days now. Ever since his brother died. I was about to call his name when a lot of things happened at once.

1) I heard the conch horn blow 3 times.

2)I heard a crunch behind me. I whipped around and saw a huge monster behind me. I don't even know how to describe it. It was pretty much a mass of darkness. I took riptide out of my pocket and uncapped it. I quickly dodged it's first swipe and tried to stab it underneath its arm. problem: it seemed to engulf my sword, until i wasn't holding it anymore. I leaped back to try and get away until riptide reappeared in my pockets. but the monster, I think I'll call him Bob, had other plans and grabbed me by my leg. Then

All I could think about were Arch's word to me.

" Percy would want you to have this!"

I can't believe I was going to die here. At least I'll be with my Seaweed Brain again.

Arch's pov:

As we were in the middle of the battle, I heard a scream in the distance, I turned to luke and said.

"Looks like I have to go save a camper." and ran off to the sound. I ran into a clearing and saw a shadow type monster dragging a blonde away. I used my power of water (like a boss) to check she was still alive. Looks like she was only unconscious. I looked at the monster more closely. Okay can we just call him... Bob... he looks like a bob, and realized he was dragging the girl to a portal.

I ran up and was about to slash the monster to dust when I was thrown back by and invisible force field. I looked up and saw a face I hoped to not see any time soon. Dear old Uncle Destruction.

"Now, now Perseus, I can't have you ruining my fun. I haven't had fun in years, make that 10,000 years. I'll be going now. I'll call back my army so you can, ummm, you know, recover. have fun, ta ta. oh and No, this monster's name is not George... it's Bob." destruction said.

"Actually, I thought he looked like a Bob, he doesn't look like a George." I said, trying to buy time.

"Thank you! you're the first one who thought he looked like a bob! everyone, even my brother and sister, always thinks he looks like a George. ahhh, great minds think alike. ohhh, I see, you're trying to buy time, well, you should know, I have a tight schedule and don't have time for chit chat, at the moment. we can talk later. ta ta again." he replied and disappeared through the portal, along with Bob and who I realized was... Annabeth.