Chapter III: Missions

Hey, i know most people just like to read, not comment....but i would really appreciate it, it would make me feel like people are reading my story.

This is how the angel's swords look. yes there katanas... because katanas are cool! except they all have different colors

Archangel= Black (he has 2, ekdiki̱tí̱s [avenger] and níki̱ [victory] )

Alpha= light blue

Stargazer= navy blue

Beauty= crimson

Forge= red-ish orange

Angel= Grey

Gem= turquoise

Vin= dark purple (you had to have seen that coming)

Colors not very important... just for you information

-Kakahi

Chapter III:

part I: mission: planet 64

Archangel's pov:

i sat in the training room with Alpha and Angel, polishing our katanas. mainly because we were bored, while Stargazer and Vin were on a mission on plant 49, and its been a while since we polished them. Fo̱tiá sat at my feet taking a nap. i don't blame her, i'm tired too. the other warriors and I have been training non-stop for months because we were at war with planet 64, while trying to defend the peaceful planet 49.

Fo̱tiá and I were getting tired of war. me and the warriors had already been in 6 in the 57 chaos years we've been here. each lasting like 5-9 years.

and i used to think 2 wars were bad.

"Hey, Arch." Alpha said. they all called me Arch instead of Archangel, complaining that it was too much of a mouthful.

"Yeah?" i replied.

"Are you okay, you were polishing your sword with a sour expression, what's up." he asked.

Angel looked at us, with an amused look in her eyes, but a serious expression on her face. "Yeah, come on Arch, open up!" she said.

"OH nothing, i'm just tired of training, Hey, wouldn't it be cool if we got a couple of years off after this war?" i asked, with a small chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah it would." Angel said with a dreamy look on her face. "but our squad was made for this purpose, Arch," she sighed "we aren't getting a break that easily, with 239 planets to keep an eye on."

I smiled, Angel had dreams, but made sure they were realistic, so us getting a break for 7, 8, or 9 years didn't exactly fit the budget.

"Okay, okay let a man dream Angel." i said.

Alpha laughed. "but, if we did get a break, Father would have us training our butts off anyways, and Mother would be telling us, keep going you're doing great!"he said and laughed some more.

We all called Order and Chaos our mother and father now, in private, of course, because they were more parents to us then our actual parents.

"Yeah, i know, but think about it, 9 years, no war, no hardcore training, sounds like paradise" i said with a smile.

"Archangel, Angel, Alpha! we need you for a mission on planet 64, we'll explain the details in the portal room." we all heard Order say in our minds.

we all grabbed our swords and shadow traveled to the portal room (yeah, we can do that now, you got a problem with that?) Fo̱tiá close behind us. When the portal room was visible, Fo̱tiá stretched after being hastily woken up.