FINAL BATTLE part II

This is Cecila, you'll find out later.

This is dedicated to MichelleRankin  For making me want to write more :3

-Kakahi

Alpha's POV:
I stabbed another bob thought the stomach with my Katana, the ink like liquid bust thought the wound, and slowly the monsters itself. I hadn't run into any of the warriors recently. But last time I saw them, they were doing what I was doing.

I glanced around the battle field, hoping to catch a glimpse of one of my important comrades. But no such luck. Two more Bobs tried to suck me into its shadows, but I swiftly cut them down and flew above the battle field. I looked around and saw Annabeth, Thalia, and an unconscious Nico. I was about to fly down to try and help them, but Thalia beat me too it and ran Nico across the battle field; avoiding any attack directed at her.

I mentally sighed. She sure was something. I never though I would see the day she did something like that.

Suddenly I heard a high pitched boy cry out. I frantically looked around to find the source of the scream. When I though I knew where it came from, I flew down.

But in a puddle of Marauders venom, was a boy I hadn't expected to see on the training field, much less a battle field. Below me was the dying body of Logan Tines.

His face was deathly pale, his fingers shaking, blood splattering this sandy blond hair. His dull green eyes were unfocused and hazy. He looked up at me and muttered I didn't understand words under his breath. He looked up at me and finally said, or more slurred.

"I always though Percy Jackson was a hot shot, an untalented loser, an attention grabber..." My eyes flashed with red. I was about to murder this guy with my own katana. When... "But ya know, I see something different now. I have been watching you guys carefully since your arrived at camp. And I realized, he's just a cool dude who wanted peace in his crazy life. And I know it's too late for everyone to change their minds on how they think about me... But do me a favor." He pulled a chain out of his pocket. On it was a silver ring, engraved with 3 diamonds, and gold writing. Greek for FOREVER. "Give this to Cecelia from the Iris cabin. I wanted to give it to her myself, but I don't think-..."

Logan Tines, the son of Aphrodite muttered his last words there. He coughed violently, bringing up blood with black specks in it, a sign of Poison. Blood run down the corners of his mouth and his land fell limp on the ground. His green eyes, who were just moments before dull, unfocused, and in pain, became lifeless. Unmoving. His chest, not exposed from his armor being torn apart, stopped moving.

Logan tines. Died in the final battle.

I grabbed the chain from his unmoving hand. Now becoming cold. It wasn't until when I was about to fly away and rejoin the battle did I notice a band of silver on his sword hand. No diamonds, no hold writing, just plain silver.

An engagement ring

It was then did I tell myself. I may not of liked the guy, heck I hated him. But you can't just deny a mans last request.

Especially when his request, is to give something important to him, to his lover, and the women he wanted to marry.

Angel's POV:
I swung my sword in a deadly arc. It came into contact with a monsters shoulder, then the said monster shattered into golden dust. I looked up from my mini battle in a large scale one to see the army had shrunk dramatically. Before it had been monsters couldn't walk a step with bumping into someone. Now there was large gaps among the army. Probably the places were demigods banned together to defeat all the monsters in that area.