FINAL BATTLE part I

Sorry I've had a writers block, hope you like this chappie :3,

QUESTION!: do you like this cover, or the other one better. I don't really know so can you all tell me you opinion... I post a pic of the old one, so can you all vote...

FINAL BATTLE: part I

Arch's POV:

I stood at the top of Half-blood hill, overlooking the sea of monsters below me. In camp, I heard campers frantically putting on armor, gathering weapons, or getting anything they thought they would need during the battle together. Out of the chaos below me, Zoe and Luke flew up with their katanas in their hands. They landed beside me and looked at the monsters.

"Man, there is like 3 times more this time..." I heard Luke mumble under his breath, Zoe and I nodded in agreement. I turned to face my friends and saw both Luke and Zoe had looks of concern on their faces.

"Are these campers ready for this? I mean, we have trained them but will it be enough?" Zoe asked me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"We can only hope our training has made it so they can make it out alive." I replied. I felt something brush against my leg, I looked down and saw my partner, Fotia. I smiled down on her while she just looked grimly ahead. I turned around and looked at camp. Many of the campers+chaos' reinforcements were ready to go into battle.

Many of the other Warriors were helping getting everyone ready. I sighed. I just hope this isn't the last time I see this scene.

I looked at Luke and Zoe and nodded. The smiled at me.

"Good luck, my friends." I whispered.

"This isn't a last arch..." Zoe smiled.

"Just make it out alive, for us...." Luke finished. The chaos motto.

We all smiled and gripped out katanas in our hands. We all charged the swarm of monster. As a reached the first unlucky hellhound. I yelled

"For Chaos!!" I slashed his snot, the grabbed my other Karan with my left hand and dual bladed. With my left hand I stabbed the hound in the stomach, shattering it into monster dust. I quickly stole a glance back and saw campers, Warriors, and soldiers alike running over the hill, all with different goals in mind.

The campers wanted to protect their home.

The soldiers wanted to protect whatever planet the came from, from End.

And Warriors wanted to protect Chaos, the being who took us in, at our most desperate hours.

I turned back around to be face to face with a gorgon. It was about to rip my face off when Fotia clamped down on her neck, successfully breaking it. I took this time to bring both my swords in a deadly arc, bringing them down right on the monsters shoulders. The gorgon burst to dust. I nodded at Fotia and she ran off to help many of the other campers in trouble.

The monsters out numbered us about 20 to 1 at least. I looked around, trying to locate End, but I finally found him in the back. Surrounded by billys. I never knew how you were supose to defeat them. They seemed to engulf all of our weapons. The only thing I haven't tried. Was Ordinem Steel. Th metal our katanas are made of.

An idea formed in my head. I ran towards end and the Billys, I slashed at anything brave enough to try and get in my way. I quickly made my way to the back of the group. I finally encountered my first billy. I gripped my katanas incase he tried to steal them and stabbed him in the .... stomach. He made a gurgled sound. Before he gasped loudly and exploded into a black water. I bent down and put my fingers in the water, and felt it. It seemed to be water mixed with strangely squid ink. An odd combonation. I nodded to ,yield and flew up to find other warriors. I quickly found Travis fighting along side Luke and Connor. I inwardly smiled at the trio sons of Hermes but quickly remembered what we had to do.