Chapter IV: Return???

i'm going to start asking questions at the end of my chapters so :)

image has nothing to do with anything! its just cool. :P.

What's up everyone? BTW, i'm just going to start posting cool pics from PJO and HoO.

BTW: there is going to be a lot of view changes in this chapter.

i hope you all liked my last chapter, the last 2 parts were fun to write. *whispers* i still have arch's knife... shshshshshh!. Anyways enjoy this chapter and thank you for the 116 views! i only started this 4 days ago so thank you so much!!!!

i still would like to see some comments, i would appreciate it. luv you guys

you demigodishness and all

-Kakahi

Chapter IV: Return???

700 chaos years since their arrival

Stargazer's pov:

"Alpha! give me back my katana!" i yelled, as i chased him through the living room. the others (besides Arch cause he wasn't there) were just watching and laughing.

I know i'm an archer and i don't major, or minor, at swordplay, but still, those katanas were special to us all. they were the first weapon father and mother gave us, after coming back.

Alpha took out his katana and held them both. "Hey look, i'm Arch!" he said as he ran around with our katanas,

suddenly Alpha stopped, i took that time to tackle him to the floor and grab my katana. he shot me a glare and jerked his head up. i saw Arch and Fo̱tiá standing in the doorway with a grim look on his face.

"What's up Arch?" Forge asked.

"I've got some bad news." he said with a sigh. "Chaos and Order have given us all a new mission,"

I thought this was weird 1) Arch never got nervous about missions. 2) Order and Chaos usually sent only about 3 or 4 of us on missions at a time. something was happening.

"Okay, Arch. where's the mission, and what are we doing?" i said.

"We're going to planet 87. planet earth." he said.

All Hades broke lose. Alpha and I started screaming curses and asking why we were going there, Angel and VIn, groaned and started complaining, Forge and Beauty sat there with their mouths hanging open. Gem just keep muttering something to herself.

"Okay, quiet down, you all need to know what we're doing." Arch said. "We're going to help someone with an upcoming war."

"Who?" Gem asked.

"Camp half-blood ...andcampjupiter" he said quietly.

All hades broke loose, once again. there was cursing, screaming, complaining, cursing, more screaming, more complaining, and cursing.

"Okay, Okay, quiet down, all of you!" Chaos said. everyone went dead quiet. "I know you all have mixed feelings toward Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter, especially Archangel, but right now, the half bloods are about to fight a war. I have asked the Primordials if they know what is attacking them, they aren't sure. we have reason to believe that destruction has been whispering to to all the monsters in the underworld, and convinced them all to declare war with the half bloods. and when i say all of them... i mean ALL of them. millions and millions of monsters just declared war. i know you all have your mixed feeling toward CHB and CJ but you need to put them aside for now. its your duty to protect your old friends."

"Arch, what do you think of this? because if your okay with it, i'll follow you anywhere." Angel said "because you're braver than all of us, and if you can do it, we can too."