Chapter XII: Countermeasures

Hey guys!
Sorry that I haven't updated in a couple of days. I have had a writers blocks and still do, but you guys need an update :D
So on with the show
Your demigodishness and all
-Kakahi

Chapter XII:
Alpha's Pov:
It took about 3 days before all the craziness drew to an end. During those 3 days, we couldn't go eat a sandwich without someone asking 30 million questions.
I guess this is what happens when your greatest heroes (+me) go missing/die and suddenly return.
I was, at the moment, walking to the chaos cabin. When I got to the cabin, I Saw a teammate I wasn't excepting to see for a couple more weeks.
"Tra- Beta what are you doing here?"
"Alpha!" He smiles "I'm here to deliver a message from order and chaos"
"Okay, what is it?" I asked.
"I'll tell you once everyone is here"
---------time lapse (everyone is here now)----------
"So, what is it Travis?" Arch suddenly said.
"Chaos and Order wanted me to tell you that Destruction is planning his final attack. It should happen in 2 days. More exact, 44 hours." He said.
We all sat there, shocked. The final attack. This war has just started and the enemy is already expecting this attack to finish us off for good.
Travis continued. "Chaos and Order are sending reinforcements, they should be here right before the battle happens. Until then, you should start thinking of a plan, so minimal people are killed." Travis nodded his head and got up. No doubt, trying to go prepare our reinforcements. He was about to open a portal to Alphador, when some campers decided to charge in that exact moment.
Travis looked up in surprise as Annabeth, Thalia, Nico, Leo, and Piper came into the Chaos cabin.
Leo was the first to speak up. "Who's the newby in the cape?" The others noticed this as well. Luckily, Travis had his cloak on so they couldn't see his face.
Annabeth looked at Arch. "Percy, what's going on?" We all saw Arch visibly cringe. Then, he mumbled something along the lines of: my a name isn't percy...
Me being second and command and all that spoke up instead. "This is a new member of our squad, he was here delivering a message for Chaos and Order."
"Another one... Who are you?" Leo asked
Travis sighed and replied "Beta-"
He was cut off by Leo shouting "No, no, I mean your real name, like, your former self."
Travis sighed in discomfort. I don't know why, maybe he didn't want the others to know about him. I butted in.
"Sorry Leo. Beta has to go, he is bringing reinforcements before Destruction starts his final attack." They all tensed. During the confusion, Travis slipped through a portal, giving all of us a nod of thanks.
"What final attack?" Thalia finally said, shifting closer to Nico. I studied them for awhile, more like 3 seconds, but I saw Thalia, with a slight blush... Wait, what? But before I could put all the pieces together, Arch spoke up and explained that the final attack would happen in about 44 hours.
We began to work out a plan with the information Travis gave us. We had a way to stop the main army from utterly destroying us, but the problem was, destruction and those weird shadow things that kidnapped Annabeth.
While we were planning, Lou Ellen, a Hecate camper came in carrying a scroll.
"Okay... 2 things. 1: the Romans will be arriving shortly. they just sent an eagle telling us of the soon arrival. 2: I think I know a way to hold back destruction-..."
"Wait, wait, how do you know about destruction coming?" Leo asked.
"Magic." Was all she said.
"Okay, anyway, I was digging in some old books in the Hecate cabin, when I came across this." She took out the scroll and layer in on the table, she opened it, revealing a spell. "It's called, the sealing art. My mom created it when she was really mad at Olympus. It is used to eventually kill gods."
We all stood in shock, killing gods? Now, that is one powerful spell.
Arch spoke "this is too good to be true... What's the catch?"
Lou Ellen sighed. "There are many reasons why this hasn't been used before. 1: the ingredients are crazy hard to get. 2: there is a reason it's called the sealing art. This spell seals a god in a human body. Inevitably, trapping the existence in a mortal host. The trapped god feels the same pain that the host does, and if the host is killed... Well, the god would die. The reason no one has ever used this spell is either they can't get the ingredients, or no one would volunteer to be a host. And the host has to be willing to take the god."
"Okay." I said. "What are the ingredients?"
"Zeus' lightning, a soul of the dead, water from Poseidon's trident, Artemis' silver arrow, and Hestia's flames." Lou Ellen said.
"You're right, those are some crazy ingredients." Leo said, breaking the silence.
"Well, let's go to Olympus and see if we can get the Olympian gods to lend us the weapons of power." Zoe said. On that happy note, the warriors stepped outside the cabin and spread out their wings, flying towards Olympus. With the campers van right behind us.
All I could think about was that no matter what, whatever Arch, no Percy said... I was going to be the host.

Authors note:
Sooooooooooo sorry for the short chapter. I just had to end it there. I'll try and write a longer one next time.
Could I see some more comments? Please guys? Suggest ships you want, plot twists? Books you would like me to read?
Also I will happily read anyone's book if the ask me, so C O M M E N T!!!!
Anyways sorry guys. Hope you forgive me for this chapter.
Your demigodishness and all
-Kakahi
Rip: Kakahi= died because of short chapter
Only 1015 words.

>_<

Angels of Chaos: Warriors of the Stars [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara