Chapter IIX

HAPPY EARLY OR LATE HALLOWEEN!! N

Chapter-

(2 days later)

Arch's POV:

It took 2 days for the majority of people to recover from the battle, even with my recovery skills, I just gained back the strength to walk. At the moment, I was sitting on the roof of the chaos cabin, waiting for something to happen. Maybe the gods would call a council, maybe chaos would call us back to Alphador. Well whatever happened,I'm knew something would happen. It might just be a little thing too, Dionysus may have a party and get drunk, who knows. BUT SOMETHING is going to happen.

Well until something does happen, I guess I should explain what's been going on the last couple of days. All the warriors are safe with minor injuries. Luke has been in and out of it since the battle, but when he does wake up, his iris are the same Crimson as destruction's. We have been able to talk to Luke, but only for a short time. He's been telling us that while he's asleep destruction has been talking to him. And that's what worries me, while he's been awake we've been training him to put up mental barriers. He's getting better and better at it, I can tell with my own experiences with mental barriers. When you have a wolf who can read your mind, you're d to get good at putting mental barriers up.

My heart sank. The hole in heart left by Fotia still hasn't closed, not even by the smallest. I miss her laying next to be, being there for me when I needed her most. She had saved my friends more then I could count. When the Warriors found out she had been killed in battle, it affected everyone. Fotia was a true member of the Angels of chaos. She wasn't just my partner, she was everyone's. We would all lay down our lives save each other. It seems I failed her.

I smiled sadly. Well if I opulent save her, I'll at least for full her last request. I will train the next shadow lord, and I know the Warriors will help me as well. She/He will not replace Fotia, But the next shadow lord will help us cope with her death.

I hopped down off the roof, it was my shift to watch Luke. We had too take opportunities to talk to him, and train him. The sooner we get destruction under control, the sooner things get better. I walked into the chaos cabin and headed towards Luke's room. I opened the door and relived Bianca... And Nico?

"Oh, hey Nico. What are you doing here?" I asked him while I took a seat next to Bianca.

"Oh hey Percy I wanted to ask you something." He told me, I rubbed my forehead, Nico knows I don't really like be addressed by name, but he sometimes slips up. Especially when he's nervous. I nodded for him to continue. "Me and Bianca have been talking, and I was wondering if I could join the Angels of Chaos..."

I grinned. "It's about time you asked Nico, I was wondering how long it would take for you too ask." That made Nico look all that more nervous. "Of course you can join, I don't have a right to keep you away from Bianca any longer. So now that you've joined, we've gotten 3 new members in, what 2 weeks, then we've gotten in 7 centuries..." I sweat dropped at that.

"Well Bianca, I'll take watch from here." I told her. She smiled and walked out of the room with Nico. I smiled, those two are really something. I'm actually really glad Nico joined willingly, I probably would have tried to force him if he hadn't.

I sat there lost In My own thoughts, thinking about what had happened in the last couple of days. You could say things were better, but things were worst. However, that train was broken when I heard...

"Hey, arch." I looked over to my now red eyed comrade. I smiled at him, then started to get up to go get the other Warriors when looked grabbed my arm. "Wait Arch, don't get the others." I looked at him confused. What's up with this. "I need you to do me a favor."