FINAL BATTLE part V

FINAL BATTLE part V

Luke's POV:

Darkness consumed my vision. Occasionally you would see bright flashes of light in the corner of my vision. The crashing of waves roared in my ear, making me want to clutch my head in pain. I could feel other people in the portal, and I knew who they were of course. Arch and destruction.

Right when I felt I couldn't take anymore of this, the throne room of the gods came crashing in. I came to it on the white marble floor. I looked up and saw a confused destruction and a dazed arch. The gods in the room left into action, all holding there weapons of power up and ready to fire.

No not yet, just a little longer.

Arch jumped forward, tackling a recovering destruction to the ground. The gods in the room raised there weapons of power and pointed them towards the two.

No not yet, just a bit longer.

Determination was written in all of the gods eyes in the throne room. Then without warning, so it seemed, beans of light shot from the weapons of power, Arrows fired, and towers of fire danced in the throne room. Heading towards arch and destruction with lightning speed.

NOW!

I leap forward right before the projectiles of the weapons of power hit arch and Destruction. Smoke trailing behind me, I threw Arch across the room, taking his place as the host. I watched him it a column, then slide down with a dazed look written on his face. The weapons of power hit us. Artemis' sliver arrow sliced through my chest, hades helm chilled my bones down to -500, Poseidon's water just intensified the burning sensation of Zeus' lightning, Hestia's actual fire seemed to just top it all off.

My skin felt like it was burning in acid, dunked in oil, then light on fire, but at the same time that I was burning up, I was freezing cold. I'm not sure if I want to snuggle up in a blanket infont of a fire. Or do lay in a desert.

I was losing my vision, destruction eyes wrote a song of pain. He was experiancing the same thing as me. Although he was slowly fading. A grim look plastered on his face.

I wanted to let go of him so much, but I knew if it did the full affects of the weapons of power would be on me. And I would die. A Bright light starting consuming my vision, only starting on the edges. But it slowing took over what little vision I had.

The last thing I saw. Was an angry arch silently screaming at me. My hearing had been one of the first things to go. My body felt weightless, I felt I could just float where I wanted to go.

Then everything went white.

Yes white. The bright white light had completely taken over my vision. I could no longer sense the throne room, nothing. I was in a blank space. Destruction was still here. We were still had each other's throats, but other then that. The white seemed to go on for eternity.

That's when everything went weird. Grey silhouettes suddenly appeared. They seemed to be fighting a battle. Slowly one by one they grey silhouettes fell. But there was one silhouette that stuck out. Mainly because of its strange color compared to the other. This silhouette was black, and was taking out the grey silhouettes one by one. The grey silhouettes couldn't touch him. Then another Black silhouette appeared. This one wasn't as big, and didn't take down the grey ones as swiftly and fast as the first silloutte. Then the 2nd black silhouette was stabbed, right through the chest. The first silhouette turned around and ran to the 2nd one.

Then the scene changed. The second silhouette was laying on a bed. It didn't seem to be moving though. Suddenly the first silhouette appeared, this time with a much larger black silhouette. The larger silhouette placed his hand one the injured one, enveloping it in a red light. The now Crimson silhouette got up like nothing happened. Time passed, both the red and Crimson silhouette both started fighting many battles. Both trying to impress the larger silhouette. But the larger silhouette always seemed favor the black silhouette. The Crimson one seemed to disappear.