Chapter V: CHB hasnt changed

Chapter V: CHB hasn't changed
Chiron's pov:

"Hey, are you done explaining the war already, we're getting bored." A voice rang out. Zeus scolded. Who was that? I looked around for the owner of the voice, finally I saw 8 hooded figures (plus a dog) on top of a large maple just out side of the pavilion. 3 of them were rather small, all of them had white wings, except for the owner of the voice, who had black wings.

Zeus mumbled "yeah, yeah ..." I didn't hear the rest.

"Finally, you take forever." Said another voice, all of them jumped down. I thought they were all going to get injured, considering that it was a 50ft tall tree, but no, they just stood up and walked toward us.

"Who are you?" "What do you want?" "Are you a monster?" "Nice capes!" Rang out throughout the campers, everyone... Except the ones who went to Olympus.

"I am Archangel, the commander of this squad, blah blah blah, 4th most powerful person of the universe, blah blah blah," the one with the black wings said. I was a little shocked to hear how mellow his tone was, and how unserious he was.

Everyone one at a time stepped forward and said their names, rank, and major. (I don't want to write it down again. And I'm sure you don't want to read it again)

I looked at the warriors, some of them looked no older than 9. Why were they in an elite squad for Chaos's best soldiers?????

"We are here go help you in your upcoming war. So try not to get in our way." Archangel said, then smirked, "we'll be off to our cabin."

"What cabin... You don't have a cabin?" A camper explained.

Archangel waved his hand and a cabin appeared. "We do now." He said with another smirk. And with that the 8 warriors and Fotia walked inside, leaving us all dumbstruck.

Gem's pov:
"Did you see their faces?" Alpha yelled right when we entered our cabin, we didn't need to worry about noise levels, arch had made the walls sound proof. "They were all like, hey you don't belong here, and we were like, Styx we do belong!" And crashed on the couch laughing.

I sat down, I didn't have any feelings for CHB, and I never will, but I did have feelings for one person.

"You're thinking about him, aren't you?" Beauty said and sat down next to me. I smiled,

"How do you always guess what I'm thinking?" I replied with a blush.

"It's an Aphrodite thing, ask Arch if you can tell him who you are?" She replied.
"You know that wouldn't work, he was the one who betrayed Arch the most." I sighed, boys are so confusing.

Beauty sighed, "Gemmy, you had to love the most confusing boy here, didn't you?"
"It's not my fault. Anyways, I got to go, before we left I promised arch i would go tell the campers we will be training them. Then, I need to teach some apollo kids new healing abilities." I sighed and got up. "Later beauty queen." And left the cabin.

I meet Arch in the dining pavilion, talking to Chiron.

"Archangel!" He turned is head and saw me, Chiron must think its crazy that I look like an 8 year old.

"You ready?" I asked

He nodded. "Chiron, will you call the campers into the pavilion?" Chiron nodded.
He blew the conch horn 1 time, telling everyone to come to the palivion.
Once everyone was settled into their tables ,Chiron said "Campers. Chaos's warriors have an announcement they would like to tell us."

"Are they going to tell us who they are?" Some of the campers asked.
"No." Arch said, short and sweet, right to the point.

"Campers." I said. "We are going to be training you in our majors, so you will be more prepared come battle time."

"What can you do, your like 4?" a camper said. arch glared at him, so I assumed that was Logan. "Anyway I'm already a bad a**, I don't need your help."

"No, your not Bad a**, you're probably the worst here. Oh and btw. I'm 8, not 4 (I love being an 8 year old! Lying is fun [don't lie kids, she's 717 chaos years old]).
His face paled, "oh, is that so, you... Me... Arena... Now!" He said.

"How about I do it? Gem doesn't like easy fights. But I do... That means I don't need to take a shower after because, I don't break a sweat!" Vin said, as he walked into the pavilion. Logan's face paled again.

"I'm not fighting a kid, you'll lose before you step in the arena!" He explained.
"I can take care of myself, thank you very much, you on the other hand, might want to bring your little gang as backup. Or what do you call it... A handicap?" Vin said. Through his hood, I saw he was enjoying this argument, fighting with Logan... Was fun for him.

His face paled again (man by the time this argument is over, he's going to be see through)! "Fine, I'll fight you, since you're so eager to lose, but I'm fighting with no handicaps." He smiled, was that an accomplishment for him?

-------------5 minutes later.... In the arena----------------

Everyone was in the arena, waiting for Logan to show up.

"When's he going to get here? If he's not here in 5 minutes, I win by forfeit!" Vin whined, playing the part of an 8 year old perfectly. But, about 30 seconds after he said that we all saw a suit of armor walk in.

"You ready?" It said, ohhhhh it was Logan! " aren't you going to wear armor, you'll get your but kicked either way!"

"I don't need armor, all I need is this." I expected him to pull out this bow, but he pulled out his katana. "Hey arch, time me, if I push a minute, I'll give you ten drachmas. But if I don't you give me 10."

"Nah," he said "I'm not going to bet on something I know will not happen. But I'll still time you."

"Fine... Let's go," he said has he turned to Logan. They both got in their starting stances. Vin's was professional and guarded, even though he didn't major, or minor at swordplay. Logan on the other hand was a complete wreck. His stance was too close together, one hand was too firm, the other was too loose, I saw many flaws, and I don't even major or minor at swordplay. I noticed that some campers at CHB were shaking their heads, they must have seen the problems too.

As I was noticing this, I heard a clang! I turned my head and saw Logan's sword 5feet away. Vin, with his katana to Logan's throat, and Logan holding his hands up in forfeit.

Man this guy was pathetic.

"I win!" Vin said with a smile, he turned to look at arch,

"15." He said, looking down at the stopwatch.

He smiled even wider, "better luck next time"he said them walked away leaving Logan in the arena, still shocked that he lost. Poor guy, heheheheh, and he wanted to challenge Arch... Fat chance.

"Well.... Training starts tomorrow at 7." I said " see you then."

I walked out of the arena with Arch, I could have swore I heard him mumbling
"Camp half-blood hasn't changed."

Authors note:
Sorry this is so short! I'm really, really, really, really, (infinity) tired. It's 12:40 in the morning. I've been in a plane all day, so I tried my best 😀.Don't kill me! At least I updated.

Question time:
Why will you guys not comment? (You hurt my feelings 😩) (but seriously I luv you guys)
What is Bessie? (What monster) (sorry if this one makes no sense! I'm tired!)
What was the 2nd great prophecy?

Ok cool. Wish me luck in Europe, hopefully I can update. (I'll update sooner if I can get at least 10 comments! [haha I turn to blackmail] It will encourage me!)

Your demigodishness and all,

-Kakahi

1386 words