Chapter VIII: Brotherhood

BTW: still in Europe.
BTW I have a writers block at the moment. So this will be interesting.

Your demigodishness and all

-Kakahi
(I am not good at describing fight scenes, so it imagine yourself!!!!)

Chapter VIII: Brotherhood
Angel's pov:
before Annabeth guessed arch was percy
I watched Arch, Fotia, Luke, and Zoe run into the enemies side. I also heard the campers charge. I saw about 100 campers and hunters coming toward us (total of 100), then about 50 skeletons. I looked around and finally spotted Nico behind everyone raising his arms. Arch was right. Nico was using a skeleton army to aid the campers. I smiled. I looked at silena and Charlie and nodded my head, telling them I was about to summon an army of my own.
I raised my hands and concentrated. I felt the earth shift beneath me. I saw 167 skeleton soldiers come out of the earth. I also saw the surprised faces of the campers and more importantly.... Nico.
{{ATTACK}} I shouted in the language of chaos.
The skeletons charged at the charging campers. I saw many battles rang out and I saw Nico trying to recover from his shock and maintain his army. But every time one of my soldiers fell, I replaced them with 2 more. Nico started looking tired as he tried to keep raising the dead. After 2 minutes though, after most of the campers and hunters were unconscious or too injured to move on, I saw Nico collapse, Thalia ran over to him before he hit the ground.
I smiled, sorry Nico, I love you, but I won this game.
{{come on, all the campers are done here! I'll have my skeletons keep them back, let's go check on Arch, Luke, and Zoe.}} I told Silena and Charlie.they nodded and we spread our wings and flew up to the trees and to enemy territory.
We flew for about 1 minute before we saw Luke, Zoe, and Fotia standing around some campers/hunters. All of them were either unconscious of injured enough, so they couldn't get up. Hopefully. None were dead, we didn't need that.
I saw what everyone was looking at. Arch was standing in front of Annabeth. Annabeth seemed to be in shock and was crying. Arch turned around and yelled "Percy Jackson is dead!" He turned around and whispered something to Annabeth, although it wasn't meant for everyone, I Think it was only meant for Annabeth. But all the warriors heard him crystal clear.
"He died a broken hero."
All the campers/hunters cried out, and chaos broke out. Campers were yelling that percy would never die, that he was the strongest from this camp. The hunters, a bunch of man-hating girls, were shouting that the one respectable man wouldn't go get himself killed. Then I heard Annabeth, tears running down her face, "NO! PERCY ISNT DEAD. HE'S GOING TO COME BACK, AND I'M GOING TO MAKE IT UP TO HIM!!!!! HE ISN'T DEAD!!!!!" She screamed and everyone looked at her with pity in their eyes.
Arch sighed, he walked over to the flag.  Annabeth didn't resist and kept crying. He grabbed the flag and looked at us and nodded. We all flew up and headed to our side, landing just at the border. we placed their flag down on our side, signaling the end of the game.
"Arch, he isn't dead!" Luke said.
"Alpha, he might as well be, I may still be nice and sometimes carefree, but I'm not the same person I was all those years ago. We both know there is more than one way to die." He replied.
"Yeah, you gave them a coded message, that they will probably never decode." I said.
"I hope you know, I'm okay with you revealing your identities to your family, your friends, your loved ones. I am just choosing to let my identity remain a secret." Arch said. "And beauty, Angel, can you go get gem and vin and go around and heal all the campers?"
"Of course." We said.
Arch's words echoed though my head as I was healing everyone.
There is more than one way to die.

Arch's pov:

It was 4 days after capture the flag. Annabeth kept trying to get me to admit that percy jackson was okay, and that he was Cingular back. I ignored her the best I could. But some things you just can't block out. Now I just mainly avoided her.
I walked around the chaos cabin. I sat down on the couch, Fotia jump up and put her head on my lap. I smiled and petted her behind the ear.
{{what's wrong, Perseus?}} she asked
{{nothing, just thinking.}} I replied {{I want to train, but Annabeth will just keep asking her questions}}
{{do you want me to attack her?}} she offered, jokingly.
Before I could reply,the conch horn blew in the distance 3 times, signaling an attack. I jumped up and grabbed my swords and ran out the door. I met the other warriors at the top of the hill to see an army of about 100,900 monsters.
I looked at the others.
"I'll stay back and help with healing. But if things get crucial, I'll step in." Caly said.
"Okay," I said.  I looked at the campers. "Don't just stand there," I said. "ATTACK!!!"
All the campers ran forward, I ran through with victory and avenger, slashing monsters. I tried to help as many campers as I could, when I saw they were in trouble. Time to time, I would run into one of the warriors.  we didn't talk, but looked at each other and smiled.  we all loved the thrill of a battle. I slashed a hellhound across the chest.  the poor thing didn't even have time to growl at me, as it's essence was sent to Tartarus.
As we passed the 2 hour mark, I ran into Annabeth who was fighting 3 cyclops. I noticed she was jumping around, then I saw she didn't have her weapon. I took out my pen and yelled "ANNABETH !!! Percy would want you to have this!" And I threw her then pen. She caught it and her eyes widen with realization. And she almost started crying. But when a cyclops almost killed her, she must have realized that it wasn't the time.  she uncapped it and the sword grew, and she stared fighting with renewed effort.
I mumbled something to myself "I, Perseus Jackson, hereby give ownership to Annabeth Chase. The sword will no longer be called to me, but her." And I ran toward the next monster hacking and smashing.
I slowly made my way toward the middle of the army, where I met my old friend, Atlas.
I flew up and punched him in the face. While he was in shock, I whispered in his ear, "that's for killing me all those years ago." I grinned evilly. I took out avenger. And stabbed him in the neck. Instantly killing him. Sending him to Tartarus. "This time... Stay dead."
I looked at the battle around me. I noticed a bunch of ares campers fighting a drakon. 4 Apollo kids were just about to take down old beef head, yeah,you guessed right. The Minotaur. There were a few more battles around, but most of them looked done. We were down to an army of 500. I flew up and looked for Luke. I spotted him fighting Kelli. I smiled, Kelli was the one who made him host Kronos.  revenge is a dish best served cold.
I flew down and started saying stupid things to get Kelli mad. Like: your taking too long, i could have defeated this low level monster faster. Etc.
"Was that needed???" He asked when he finished her... Clearly annoyed.
I pretend to look offended "why of course, you need my advice!!!" I said.
He looked annoyed and picked out another monster to fight. I smiled and flew away and helped the ares campers kill the drakon.
--------time lapse (end of battle)---------
I looked at the feud that used to be a war zone. It was covered with about an inch of dust and craters everywhere, because of monsters that kinda... Explode. I walked into the medical tent.
"Gem, how many casualties do you think we have?" I said.
"Well, there were a total of 439 campers and hunters together. Out of that we have 349 injuries varying from burns to broken bones.  a good amount only have small things, so don't be scared of that number. We had 13 deaths, 7 campers and 6 hunters. Then we have 6 missing." She replied.
"Who are missing?" I asked
"Benna trainer: daughter of Apollo, Mark anges: son of nemesis, Abby tranc: daughter of Venus, Morgan teller: daughter of Demeter, Roger Halley: son of Mars, and Travis Stoll: son of Hermes." She said.
Oh no, did she say Travis? "Gem were is Connor?"
"Who's Connor?" She asked
"Connor Stoll, his twin brother" I said. The look of realization crossed over her face. She left the tent and called for someone to get her Connor Stoll.
After a minute he walked in, I had already quickly talked to some of the other missing's siblings, and they gave me some of their items. "Connor?" I said.
"Yeah... What's up?" He said with a goofy grin.
"I'll get straight to the point, your brother, Travis, is missing. Before you freak put, we have a way to find him. Fotia is one of the best trackers in the galaxy." I said. "May we have something of Travis', so we can track him?" I said. He nodded , and got up and ran to his cabin and came back with a t shirt.
"Here" he said. I handed it too Fotia and asked her. Look for this person.
She ran out of the tent.
"Don't worry ,Connor, Fotia is the best. She will find him in no time." Caly said trying to comfort him.
Hopefully, she was right. I always liked the twins, and I knew how hard it was to lose someone important to you.

Fotia's pov:
I sniffed the air. I found a small trace of Travis' scent in the air. I ran throughout the field, the wind running through my fur.
He seemed to be all over, mainly because he must have been running during the battle. I got to a hole and checked.
No one.
I checked another.
No one.
I checked one more, I saw someone laying in it. He had 3 daggers sticking out of his chest. 1 in his side, and 2 in his left arm. I smelled him...
Travis.
I barked, {{Perseus! I found him! He needs medical attention! HURRY}} I said
I jumped in the hole. I started checking to make sure he wasn't dead. He wasn't. I was about to pull a dagger out of him when I heard a cough. I looked up to see Travis opening his eyes. He coughed again them noticed me.
"You're  *cough* Archangel's  dog *cough.... Fotia *coughcough* right?" he said.
I whimpered, trying to tell him to stop, to save his energy. He seemed to understand, but still whispered. "if I don't make it, tell my brother... Keep pranking. Keep living his life." He coughed again. I started working. I bit the dagger in his side and pulled it out. I took a price of cloth from the hole and applied the pressure it needed. Soon, Perseus and some others came to the hole we were in. I barked. {{quickly! he is fading away!!}}
"Okay, come, we need to hurry, he does not have that much time left." He said. He picked Travis up and told some Apollo kids to help him take him to the medical tent. They ran as fast as they could with Travis in this condition. They ran in the tent and set Travis down on a free bed.
"GEM!! We need you, come on." Perseus yelled. When gem came in Perseus left to go get vin.
Gem was working fast. But I could see it wasn't fast enough. I barked. She muttered "I know, I know"
She had removed 4 daggers when Perseus ran in with vin. They both started working. They had kept him alive after he removed all the daggers, but he still seemed to be bleeding. Connor had came in after all the daggers had been removed from his brother. He looked horrified at the sight of his dying brother. I smelled the daggers. I stopped. Marauders' venom.
{{Perseus! The daggers have marauders' venom on the them! He's been poisoned!}} I screamed in his head. He looked down.
"No" he whispered.
"What!" Connor said. "What's wrong"
"Marauders' venom..." He said. Gem and Vin paled and stopped working.
"What's that! What's wrong!" Connor screamed.
"Marauders' venom is one of the most deadly in the universe. It has no cure and kills the person, slowly, painfully,but surely ." Gem replied.
I looked at Travis. I heard his heart beating, but then it stopped. We all looked at the monitor and saw his heart wasn't responding. I looked at the open window and saw the beautiful full moon.
I howled the wolfs lament, for the dead son of Hermes, as Connor cried for his twin brother.

Authors note:
And done! I updated with a writers block.
Don't worry, I have a plan... I never kill my favorite characters without a reason!
Anyways, can you go back to my last chapter and comment on what stories sound cool, I have all the covers made I just want to know what ones you would read. Also I have 2 more ideas so comment on those too😋

Breaking inside: a Kane Cronicales fanfiction
Amelia dawn: a powerful magician with the blood of the pharaohs, like Sadie and carter.she had been living in the 21st nome for 2 years. She was Sadie's best friend, and Carter's too. Everything was peaceful and uneventful. Until, Ra declares he needs a host. Amelia is the only option because she is the only one with the blood of the pharaohs who isn't already hosting a god. So, she has Ra forced onto her. And everything starts to change. Having the most powerful god in Egyptian mythology inside your head isn't has fun as it sounds. Will she be able to keep her friends and her sanity?  Or will she lose everything she holds dear to her.

Rescued: an altered fan fiction:::: ps of you haven't read altered, escaped, and reborn you will not understand this. I recommend this series for anyone over 12.:
She had learned to hate the color white. White meant trapped, confined, cut off from everything human. She had learned to hate adults. They took away Travis. Which made Jason and Matt kill themselfs. She was all alone. Because of adults. She couldn't remember anything past this white, blank room. Adults would test on her, treat her like a lab rat. Everyday she felt pain. Pain that they caused. Death. Lose. Missing. Tests. Needles. Trapped. Lonely. Afraid. Amnesia. Lose. Lose. Pain. Lose
She heard gun shots rang out. She looked up and saw a girl run past her. She stopped and backtracked. She opened the door. And looked at her.
I moved my blue hair out of my eyes. I put my knees to my chest and looked at her with hatred, pain, and suffering. But she just smiled. She smiled and I was looking at her with a death stare. Then she said. "Your one of us." She turned around. "SAM! This young girl is one of us." She walked in as a man, who I guessed was Sam stood in the doorway. "How old are, what's your name?" She asked
"My name... My name is Kelli. I'm 14" I said quietly
~~~~~~~~~~
When she was rescued she found that Travis is alive. She asked her new friends if she can go find him. And she will do anything to find him.

Anyways thanks for the 800 views!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your demigodishness and all
-Kakahi

It's okay.... I guess
2730 words