Chapter VII: capture the flag

Hey guys! Still in Europe!
I'm going to post some book ideas at the end... Could you comment on what sounds interesting, I'm want to have a plan for another book once this is over.

Your demigodishness and all that

-Kakahi

Chapter VII: capture the flag
Annabeth's pov:

I can't believe those warriors. 1) they just appear out of no where and boss us around like we know nothing. 2) they seem to have something against me, even though this is he first time we've meet (:D)! I makes me so mad!!!

I can't wait to cream then in capture the flag. We have the hunters on our side (although they don't seen so happy about it) and they have never lost a game! It's payback time!

I was thinking this as I walked to the big house for a cabin meeting before the games. As I walked through the door I saw Chiron talking to Nico (<3).

"-ear, I swear, one of them is a returned soul! I can sense the death!" Nico said "but I don't think they choose re-birth, I know what that feels like."

"Alright Nico oh Annabeth, I didn't see you there... Come in, come in!" Chiron said.

"Nico, what were you saying, one of them didn't choose rebirth. Does that mean they are escaped souls?" I Asked.

"I don't know... Maybe"

We continued to talk until the Rest of the counselors arrived.

"Okay now that everyone is here, let's get started. The plans are complete for capture the flag." I took out a folder and passed it to everyone. "please inform your cabin mates about the completed plans."

We discussed any flaws, or unclear parts for the first haft of the meeting. "Okay now that we are done planning, let's get to our 2nd order of business. The angels of Chaos."

"So what is there to talk about? We have confirmed that one of them is a returned soul! What else do we have to talk about?" Pollex said.

"Well, Nico has a different idea actually..." I said looking at Nico.

He started talking. "Actually, I don't think one of them is a returned soul. I have been feeling a lot of death lingering on them."the campers gave him a confused look. "You see. If you ever meet a reborn soul, you can feel I just a little bit of death lingering on them. Because of their time in the underworld. But this presence of death is almost undetectable, microscopic. But I have been feeling a lot of death lingering on the warriors. So much death, I have only felt this much death from people who have escaped the underworld, in other worlds... Escaped souls. But even that amount of death come no where to the amount I feel from these warriors." Nico said.

"So it may not be only one, are you saying that all the warriors are escaped souls." Hazel asked.

"I am beginning to think that. Although, it is very... Very... Very hard to escape the underworld. It should be impossible for a large group like the warriors to all escape the underworld. So that part I don't really get." Nico replied. "Hazel have you been feeling the death too?"

"Yeah, a little, I usually don't but now, whenever I look at one of the warriors... I just know that that person used to be dead. It's a small feeling but it's there." She replied.

"Okay, so are we dealing with a bunch of zombies that don't like the idea of being dead???" Clarisse yelled.

"It's possible." Nico replied.

"Okay. Ow that we have that covered we need to talk about their cloaks. We need to find a way to remove them so we can see who they are." I said. A few campers looked disappointed that they couldn't ask more questions about escaped souls, but liked the idea of seeing the warriors identities.