FINAL BATTLE part III

*****Warning: your feels*****

Annabeth's POV:

Riptide was beginning to become heavily in my hands. The weight of the sword wanted to pull down to the ground. But I knew when it did, it would be admitting defeat. I had to do this. I had to survive, For Percy. After this, I would find a way to get him back. He would become my seaweed brain again, and we would be happy again. Will new motivation a swung riptide at an unexpecting monster, it's surprised snarl disappeared into golden dust. 1 more down, 500,000 more to go...

This battle was already nearing midnight. It had started around, 7... 5 hours on the battle field so far. And it wasn't nearing to a close. And our numbers were dropping, we would be outnumbered soon.

After I cut down another monster. Frank appeared next to me. Looking surprisingly rested for all the fighting we have been doing.

"Annabeth, come with me. You need rest, a new rest platoon is joining the battle, we want to get some of the more tired people off the field, we don't want any more deaths..." So that's it, we are sending more people into battle. I tried to protest, but that's when my legs completely gave out. I fell to the ground, but before I hit the dirt Frank caught my arms and picked me up bridle style.

Despite my shouts of protest, he picked up Riptide and ran through the battle field. Avoiding battles, and when we were targeted other campers would cover us. We finally made it to a white tent us inside camp boarders. Frank walked in and lauded me on a bed. When he left to go get a medic, I internally cried. I wasn't strong enough to keep going...

"Annabeth, it's not your fault, your not weak..." A voice said. I looked up and saw a beat up Vin, or Castor. His dark cloak long gone revealing a black T-shirt, Black sweat pants, a silver armor covering his torso, knees, and forearms. His dark purple eyes were tired but ready to go... At the same time..?

"What do you know, I'm not strong enough to keep going, Percy, Luke, Thalia, and the rest of the seven are still out there... AND IM STUCK IN HERE!!" I yelled at him, my eyes watering up.

"Well. One: Thalia is here helping us take care of Nico, and Percy and Luke have crazy stamina. The rest of the seven have already been in here. Your not weak Annabeth." He replied, walking in and started looking through the cabinets.

"What are you doing here anyway Cas- Vin.." I asked. They still wanted us to use their code names, I tried to but then it came to my friends. I tended to forget.

"My stamina isn't as high as the other warriors, I'm in a better medic then a front line fighter. I work better trying to keep our forces high." He replied and brought out a glass jar with a dark blue liquid. He poured a glass and handed it to me. "Drink this, it works better their Ambrosia, it's from the original planet..."

I cautiously smelled it, when a sweet blueberry smell reached my nose, I downed the drink. It tasted like nothing I've ever had before. I felt energized, like I could take on the gods and win. A cut on my arm slowly healed, before leaving a miniature scar. I looked at Castor.

"What is this stuff, it's amazing!" I told him and smiled. He chucked and put the jar away.

"It's called a healing potion. But you can only get the ingredients on Alphador..." He replied and walked towards the door. "You should be ready to go, when you feel up to it you can join the battle. Now I need to go make sure Nico doesn't melt into the shadows..."

He walked out the door as an explosion rang through the air. I jumped up and ran towards the tent entrance, along with most of the patients in the medical tent. I ran out and grabbed riptide out of my pocket. When I reached the peak of half-blood hill, my jaw dropped and my eyes bugged out of my head.