Chapter XIV: 24 hours

Hey guys: sorry for not updating, I have a major writers block but I'll push through it!!!

This chapter is Dedicated to AmericaChavez3 thanks for your support. You have no idea how good I feel everytime I read all of your guy's comments, so please keep commenting and peace out!

Your demigodishness and all

-Kakahi

Chapter XIV: 24 hours
Stargazer's pov:    11:56 pm
We landed in camp long after curfew. We all walked into the chaos cabin and crashed on the couch. We were silent for a period of time before I suddenly said,

"Hey, Arch, we should finalize that strategy tonight, so we have time to make a backup plan if we need to."

We all nodded and started finalizing Annabeth's plan. It was about 2 hours before we heard someone knock on the door. Luke walked over and opened the door.

"Chiron, what are you doing here at this hour?" He asked.

"I was wondering if I could come in, to help with strategizing?" We nodded and Chiron rolled in, seeing as he was in his wheelchair form. He helped us complete the battle plan before he asked. "What is the plan for defeating destruction? Because, surely he's not going to be taken down with this plan. I assume you have another plan?"

"Yes." Arch replied. "We found a spell that will do the trick."

Chiron didn't seem convinced with our plan. He probably didn't know of the spell, which wouldn't surprise me cause I am a lot older than him, and I had never heard of this spell.

I sighed."Chiron, I can assure you this will work, this spell has the power to seal away gods. And we have all the components to make it work." 

Chiron looked taken back as he mumbled something under his breath. But I couldn't pick it up. Chiron stayed with us for another hour or so, perfecting our battle strategy. Before we knew it, he was bidding us farewell and a good night. We all stood up to go get some rest, but Arch seemed to have other plans.

He walked to the door and was about to leave, when Bianca cried. "Arch where are you going, you can't just leave like this?"

He had his hood down, showing us his eyes. I still couldn't get used to his eyes. This sea green one , representing the Percy we knew, and the orange one representing the Arch we know. Fotia had trotted up to him. "Fotia and I are going to my family, to at least say good bye if u don't make it through this battle."

Bianca then surprised us by saying. "Arch I'm going with you, anyway I want to meet your little sister?" And smiled, she grabbed her cloak and ran up to him. They gave us a wave good bye and flew off to gods know where.

Angel's Pov:     3:28 am
We flew through the night sky toward Arch's mom's apartment. I had never been there, so I had to follow him.  before we knew it, the manhattan skyline came into view. I sucked in my breath at the view. All the lights were beautiful. Arch circled a certain tall building and landed. We walked down the stair well and stopped on a random floor, I stood in front of a random room.

Arch opened the door and walked in. Quiet as hades. I didn't even hear his foot steps. I followed his example and silently walked in behind him. We closed the door and stood in the kitchen.

"Wait here." Arch told me.

He walked down the hall into another room. I waited in the kitchen with Fotia when I heard a scream.  my head jerked up and I poked my head out into the hall and looked for Arch.  finally, he walked out with his mom and step-dad.

Finally we were all in the kitchen.

"Percy, why are you here at 4 in the morning?" His mom asked. I waited for him to scold her for using his name, but he only sighed and replied.

"I wanted to make sure I said good bye..."

Arch's parents looked confused, so he explained, "there is a large battle coming up and I'm not 100% sure I'm going make it. I'm taking a risky position to aid in the battle, but it puts my life at risk.  more then being in a battle would put it at."

I heard a yawn, so I turned my head to find a little girl standing in the doorway. "Oh my hades, Arch why didn't you tell me she was so cute!" I cried out.

Arch's parents then seemed to notice me. "Who are you?" His step dad asked.

I smiled and pulled down my hood. "My name is Angel, or rather Bianca Di Angelo."

Arch's mom looked shocked for a minute before she asked "are you in any way related to-..." I cut her off by saying.

"He's my brother." Arch's family talked from awhile, while I sat down and petted Fotia.  besides Arch, I think I'm the closest one to her. Before we knew it, we saw the sun peep out from the curtains. Arch sighed and told them that it was time over us to go.

----Time Lapse (back at CHB)---- 6:39 am

We landed in front of the chaos cabin as the conch horns blew in the distance. We, by we I mean me, Arch and Fotia looked up to see Beta (Travis) falling from the sky with reinforcements.

I sighed. In just 24 hours, we would be battling for our lives, against the most vile being in the universe.

Yippee!

Author note:
Im really sorry. I am. I just had to end it there though. I have a motor writers block and I don't know what to do. Please forgive me. So please comment your rage.

Thanks for reading

Your demigodishness and all

-Kakahi

1000 words

Please forgive me!!!!! I'm really really really really really sorry!!!!!!!!! D;