EPILOGUE

Epilogue:

Arch's POV

The portal whisked us away from earth and camp half blood, back to the capitol city Perserve, as the endless spinning, well came to an end, I looked around the portal room, too be meet by Chaos and Order.

"Good job as always Arch, you took care of that very quickly and very smoothly." Chaos praised me. "And off course all of you did remarkable. Alpha please tell me if Destruction is giving you a hard time..." Chaos eyes scanned the our crowd. "Oh and I see some new faces... Um... care to introduce me?"

I couldn't help but think of how stupid that sounded. He was literally the most powerful being in the universe, he's supposed to know everything, yet he has to ask other people for names... But I nodded my head. "Of course lord Chaos. This is Nico Di Angelo, Bi- Angel's Brother. Leo Valdez, and Thalia Grace. And you've already meet Connor." I told him.

"I find it very ironic actually." Chaos started. I raised an eyebrow at him. What's the irony in it... That Bianca had a brother? I don't find that very ironic.

"Well, we just nearly doubled our members in, what 2 weeks, yet we hadn't added any members for 700 years. I find it ironic..." Chaos trailed off and left the room. What he's the ruler of the universe, what did you expect. That he'd sit down and have a nice long hour conversation over tea and crepes... Haha no.

"Well Arch, we better heal your arm. We don't want it getting worst, and then us not be able to heal it." Order said after the long awkward silence.

"Of course Lady Order." I said, and left the room with her to get my left arm healed. We walked down the marble hallways, or heals clicking the white surface. I looked out the open window has we walked,

The kingdom was still as beautiful as when I first saw it. In the distance I saw children play, not a care in the world. The people in Perserve are just the nicest people. Think about the coolest, chilliest, nicest person you've ever meet. Then double their amazing ness by about 7. That's how awesome people in Perserve are.

We walked into a closet with lines of ingredient on the walls. Order grabbed a couple and crushed them in a bowl. "Would you do the honors?" She asked me. My right palm ignited with shadow fire, and I burned the crushed ingredients. Order then mixed the crushed burned ingredients in water and handed it to me. I downed the glass, and already felt the strength returning to my arm.

Let me explain this. It sounds confusing. But it's really not. We pretty much just mad a healing potion, but wounds form shadow fire need the ingredients to be burned by shadow fire to heal completely. Ordinary healing potions don't work on shadow fire wounds. Don't ask how I know all of this. Actually I guess I'll tell you: This has happened to me once or twice, or maybe 40 times...

We walked back down to the portal room to be greeted by lord chaos and a small Fox pup. At first, I just thought lord Chaos' baby animal faze had come back... And that's a faze we didn't need again. But after quickly thinking about what had happened these past two weeks, it clicked. "Is this who I think it is lord chaos..?" I asked. He nodded, I carefully walked forward.

{{hello. Are you the shadow lord.}} I mind messaged the little pup, saying similar things too what Fotia had said to me all those years ago.

{{what! Who's in my head!}} the fox pup instantly said back, looking around really confused. I knelt down to the frightened fox pup and put my hand out. The Pup looked up at me with confused eyes.

{{my name is Perseus, I am the shadow lords partner.}} I replied, while the pup calmed down. The pup looked at me, with young innocent eyes. I smiled. It took awhile, but finally the pup replied {{my name, my name is Miya...}} I smiled at her. She really was an adorable thing. I looked at my friends and stood up.

"So, arch. Is that the shadow lord?" Luke asked, After seeing the smile on my face. It must have answered his question, because he didn't push after that.

"Nico, Connor, Thalia, and Leo, We'll explain this all later, just just thought it for now and we'll answer you questions later." I said after seeing their really confused expressions. I would be too, I remember when I knew nothing, and thought popcorn and ketchup wasn't a thing, (don't asked. Let's just say it was a crazy mission on planet 46) I looked at Miya.

{{We'll started training you as soon as we can... You'll get to know everyone in awhile, don't worry Miya.}} I told her.

She chirped happily, and I chuckled. "I think she's still have trouble with the mind messaging..." I told everyone. "I don't think she knows how to start one that well yet. She someti,was gets a connection, but sometimes she doesn't."

Everyone laughed at the young foxes enthusiasm. "What's his or her's name Arch?" Bianca asked between chuckles.

"Her name is Miya." I answered looking down on her. She would be my new partner now. I would have too move on, so I could for fill fotia's dying wish. She wanted me to help the new shadow lord. Fotia was my mentor, my partner, my friend, and my companion. Now it's my turn to be Miya's. Then one day, when I pass... Miya can be the next successors partner, mentor and friend. It's the never ending cycle of shadow fire. Nobody could replace Fotia, but Miya will fill the hole that Fotia left. So until my final moments are over, wait for me Fotia. Then you can tell me how's things have been. And I can tell you how I kept my promise, until the bitter end.

The door slammed open, an out of breath guard stood there in the doorway, panting. His eyes held fear and tiredness. After gasping for breath he managed out.

"Lord chaos... Someone... Someone has bombed ... planet 29 capital Astico!"

All the new members of the Angels of chaos' eyes widened in surprise. I guess it didn't help that none of the other Warriors weren't affected by this news.

"Wait but we just finished a war! There is no way people have started another one!" Thalia finally cried out.

Silena just chucked at her reaction. I remember when we all thought that too.

"Oh, Thalia..." She started. "Just wait a couple of years, you'll get used to it..."

I laughed but said. "Well it looks like Miya's training is going to be postponed, and you'll have to wait to get your wings guys... Because we have to stop another Galactic war...."