FINAL A/N

Hey guys, it's Kakahi here. I just wanted to thank you all for reading my fanfic., I can't believe it's over... I started this in June 2015, and ended it on Halloween 2015, I'm just shocked that I finished it.

I just want to say thanks for putting up with me guys. With all my my flaws and good points.

I just can't believe I finished this. I always thought I would end up not finishing this story. I though I would discontinue it and move on. But no, here I am writting the last authors note...

This book also didn't turn out how I thought would

#1 I wasn't going to kill Fotia or Logan. I was going to have an Arch Logan Bromance thing (like them being best friends...)

#2 I also don't expect Percy to have a little sister, Amelia is so cute though. That's actually my friend xhaoss nickname for me, so thank her for that name

#3 I didn't know how destruction would be defeated. But I never expected him to be sealed inside Luke that's for sure.

#4 I was going to pair Nico with Thalia because of my vote, but I truly believe that Nico is a proud gay and I'm not going to take that from him

But there were some things I knew that would happen no matter what happened

#1 Percy wasn't going to paired with anyone. I didn't want this too be a Percy love story. There are enough of those

#2 the Angels were going to go back to Alphador. I mean come on... They've been in countless wars, do you really think that there are just going to suddenly goin to stay somewhere when they have had the option to move anywhere for 700 years...

 Really want to thank all of you guys, you all have just been plain awesome to me. I'm not going to say specific names because I would feel terrible if I forgot someone.. But you people know who you are...

Also I'm going to started rewriting and editing this book, so check it out randomly to see if I've changed stuff. I might add entire chapters who knows...

Also I might add bonus chapters at the end, just to add stuff, and too see what happened to e ,very one after the war with destruction, or maybe I'll explain the popcorn and ketchup thing... Who knows

I just want to thank you all again for voting, for commenting, or reading. I really do love you guys....

I love you all, good bye guys....

-Kakahi