Prologue

"Are you sure about that love?"

He looked at me while I was holding a gun.

"You don't have to do thi-"

"Babe if you don't want to be here then just leave" I said to him. I'm sure he could see the rage in my eyes. I never could have thought it would lead us here. Lead me..

"He don't deserve it"

I laughed at what Louis just said.

"Are you kidding me Louis?! This man knew the consequences of his actions"

This man did some fucked up shit to my boy so he has to me punished. And since the police didn't do anything about it, I had to take care of it by myself.

If you want something done right, do it yourself.

"Harry please..."

I looked at our hostage. I saw single tear falling slowly on his cheek. He begged me with his eyes. I'm sure if he hadn't had his mouth taped shut, he would have begged loudly for us to spare him. But he couldn't. He couldn't do anything. He could just wait for his death.

Louis walked over slowly to me.

"Love please don't-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I managed to pull the trigger.

Silence.

This fucking silence.

I fucking hate silence.

"He won't hurt you anymore baby" I said to him without any emotions in my voice. There was also no emotions on my face. Zero.

I don't recognise me anymore... I'm not myself anymore... And I think that Louis also knows it.