13

"Harry, can we talk?" Amy asks and without waiting for my answer, she pulls me away from our group. The rest don't seem to notice it because they are very focused on their shakes because we decided to spend time together after school.

"What is it?"

"Jake told me that he saw you with Louis. Is it something serious now between you two?" The girl whispers to me to make sure no one else hears her.

"No. It's nothing serious, we just talked."

I don't know if I want to tell her exactly what we talked about because it might sound weird.

And it's possible that I would come across as a naive boy who doesn't understand what is bad for him and what is not.

And Louis and I both decided that he was bad for me.

She smiles. "Wow, you guys talked. One step closer to a relationship." Amy winks.

"Stop it." I blush and bite my lower lip. "You think? No, no. Get out of my head, Amy." I quickly walk away from her and return to my seat. I hear my black-haired friend laughing behind me.

"What were you guys talking about?" My best friend, Jasmine asks.

"Oh nothing. Amy was just being silly." I chuckle.

My redhead friend doesn't look happy with my answer. Someday I'll tell her the truth.

Someday.

"Harry, you don't like your shake?" Patrick asks me while looking at what I have ordered.

"What? Oh, no, no, it's good. I'm just full, but you can have it if you want." I move my shake to the blonde boy.

"You don't have to ask twice." He chuckles and takes the shake from me.

"Jesus Patrick, calm down. You can't eat everything you see in front of you. It is not healthy." Sarah lectures our chubby friend.

In response he just shrugs and starts drinking my shake.

I feel a hand on my thigh. I look at Jasmine.

"You sure you don't want to eat anything?" The girls whispers to me.

I shake my head. "I'm fine."

She looks at me for a moment, but then she gives up and goes back to talking to the rest of our group.

I don't talk much and just listen to my friends' conversation.

I like listening and observing. It makes me feel like I can be alert all the time.

I hear someone entering the cafe we ​​are in. I turn around on my chair and as soon as I see dark brown hair and a leather jacket, I know it's Zayn. And if Zayn, so is his group.

This is nothing surprising. There are a lot of people from our school where we are, because it is one of the most popular places to meet up with friends. So it doesn't surprise me that they are here too.

"Ugh, look who's here, guys." David rolls his eyes.

Compared to me, he sits facing the front door, so he has a perfect view of those entering the cafe.

I already know that he's talking about the group of 4 boys who just walked in.

Everyone in our group turns their heads in the direction David is still looking. It's definitely not strange at all that 10 people suddenly stop talking and looking in the same direction.

Well, we're not one of those discreet people that's for sure.

The blonde noticed us first and shyly waved at us. I smile at him in response.