2

It's going to be a shitty day. I can feel it.

On my first lesson I had chemistry. When I entered the classroom, I immediately noticed Louis and Zayn. The older one has a black eye, and as soon as he notices me, he looks at me full of anger, nothing new. I also notices Amy on the other side of the room, waving at me to sit with her.

I drop my backpack on the ground and sit on the chair next to my friend.

"Jesus Harry, you look horrible."

"Well done Sherlock. I'm glad you were able to notice it. Do you want a reward?" I say sarcastically. I can see with a corner of my eye that she looks down and moves away a little bit after what I have said to her. I lift my head and look at the black-haired girl  and sigh. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude, I'm just... I'm not in the mood today."

She smiles softly. "It's okay. I'm not surprised after what happened yesterday."

"Something happened?"

She looks at me with a shock on her face. "You don't remember? Shit. Well, I wish you luck today in school." Amy pats me on my back and giggle.

What?

"Yo!!!! Our champion is here!!!! Wassup dude?" Some random guy shouts at me as soon as he walks into the classroom. I can hear Louis's sigh from across the room.

What the fuck is happening?

"I'm good, thanks?"

He gives me a high five and the  sits down on his seat. Who the fuck is this boy?? And why does he know me?

"Amy what is happening?" I whisper to her.

"Oh Harry, Harry, Harry." She shake her head and laugh. "You-"

She stops talking as our teacher walks in. Not everyone notice him, so he throw his textbook on his desk to silence everyone. I grab my head, it is throbbing like crazy. Stupid alcohol...

Amy pulls me closer. "You are on everyone's lips. Everyone is only talking about you at that party last night."

"Why?"

"Mr Styles do you have something to say?" Teacher says.

"No, I'm sorry Mr... sorry um, what's your name?"

Everyone in class giggles. Well, almost everyone. Zayn and Louis are just looking at me.

"Mr Black."

"Right. No, I don't have anything to say Mr. Black."

"Good." He turns back to the board and starts describing some chemical reactions.

"On the break we're going to our spot. You too. And stay close to us." Amy whispers to me.

What is going on?

For the whole class I was stressed and it felt like everyone was whispering my name. Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry. I couldn't focus on this assignment that Mr.Black gave us because I was hearing my name all the time.

I finally hear my savior from this hell, bell for break. I run out of the classroom. I hate when people are talking about me.

"Harry wait!" I stop and turn to the direction from the voice comes from.

Jasmine walks over to me.

"Where are you going champion?" She laughs.

Why is she laughing for fuck's sake?!

"Why is everyone calling me a goddamn champion? Can someone finally explain this to me?"

She laughs again. "Sure darling. C'mon to our place so we all can explain it to you."