26

POV: LOUIS

I'm standing outside Niall's house and knocking on the door because some idiot told me to come here. I know Harry will do something stupid because he can't listen to me in situations that require it.

The blonde opens the door. "Hi, come in. Harry told me you'd come. Liam should be here any second now." The boy steps aside so I can go inside.

"Mhm... Thanks lad." I say as I walk past my friend.

Niall closes the door and we go to his room on the left side of the hall.

"What exactly happened?" He asks as we sit on his bed.

"I said something to Harry and he got angry. Then he told me to go to you."

"Hmm. Okay, weird. Well, that's too bad, we'll wait for Liam and play Mario Kart. Let Harry and Zayn sort out their shady business. As long as they don't murder anyone, we have nothing to worry about, right?" He chuckles.

"Do you think they could murder someone?" I ask, slightly concerned.

Niall chuckles. "Of course not, like, have you seen these two? Curly boy and Stickman. I would be impressed if they managed to kill someone."

Yeah.... But I know Harry more than you do, Nialler. He's changed.

"Yeah..." I shake my head to get rid of those dark thoughts. "Yeah you're right. I have nothing to worry about." I say that even though I don't believe in those words and point at the console. "Shall we play Mario Kart?"

Niall hands me one gamepad and turns on our favorite game. After a while we hear the doorbell.

"It's probably Liam. Be right back. Don't destroy my room."

"I'll try." I say with a small chuckle.

The blonde leaves the room and I have a moment to myself. I wonder what Harry and Zayn want to do. Their duo scares me a bit because they can both come up with very stupid ideas. And since they are alone now, there is no one who can talk them out of their stupid plan.

Maybe I should call one of them? Then I would know that I don't have to worry about anything and everything is fine.

"Wassup, Tommo." Liam says with a smile as he comes into the room and ruffles my hair.

"Dick." I say under my breath and push my hair out of my face to the side.

"Love you too, man." Payne laughs and sits on the bed next to me. "My turn." He takes the pad from my hand and makes himself more comfortable.

Niall enters the room a moment later with food and drinks. He puts everything on the ground next to the bed, takes his pad that was lying next to me and plays with Liam.

"So, what happened that made Harry send you here?" The muscular boy asks me without taking his eyes off the TV screen.

I sigh. "I don't know. I said something to him that seemed to piss him off and now he's somewhere with Zayn."

"Harry and Zayn? It does not sound good." Liam says, I agree with him 100%.

"Well no shit."

We play Mario Kart for like another 2 hours and after a while, when no one says anything except shouts of happiness and calling each other dickheads and such over the game, I decide to call Zayn.

"Zayn?" I talk into the phone while watching two of my friends play the video game.

"Louis? Oh my god mate you won't believe what! Harry is crazy! Like... Literally!" Zayn's concerned voice rings next to my ear.