24

"Wait what? I want to make sure I understood it correctly. Louis, the boy who was mean to you for a long time, was your boyfriend who was very sweet? But you broke up with him because he was ashamed of you?" Jasmine asks me while we are sitting in my room.

I called her last night and explained most of it to her. I needed a friend and had no one else to turn to. Niall just found out that Louis and I are together so it would be weird if I called him crying that I broke up with him.

"Damn... Not to be mean now but, didn't I tell you to watch out for him?"

I nod. "Yes you did. But he was so nice after a while and I thought he was the one. Plus the sex with him was amazing." I sigh longingly at the thought of Louis' cock inside me.

Jasmine snaps her fingers in front of me. "Honey, that's it. We're going to party. I know you don't like our old friends, but at best you just won't talk to them. There's a party at Sarah's today, I don't know if Louis will be there, but I can make sure he will. Just imagine this, Louis and his friends come home and see you partying with Jasper and Jake. They hate them so they'll probably be pissed that you prefer us again."

"I don't know. Jake hasn't been very nice to me lately..."

"I promise you that will change soon. Just imagine the three of them's reaction to you and Jake." The red-haired girl says.

Jasmine may be right. I would like to see that anger mixed with jealousy in Louis' eyes. Maybe he'll even want me back. He would take me to the bathroom and then...

The girl snaps her fingers in front of my eyes again. "Don't think about it, just act. It will be awesome, I promise you that."

Jasmine picks up the phone and calls Sarah to invite Louis and his friends to the party tonight. She justified it by saying that it would be awesome and that she would find out when everyone was there.

"Okay great, bye." The girl hangs up and looks back at me. "So. Go take a shower, wash your hair and I'll take care of the rest. You'll look like a million dollars." She smiles and pushes me from bed to make me go to the bathroom.

I wash my hair thoroughly, shave, and brush my teeth again. If Louis sees me, he won't be ashamed of me anymore. Ah yes, he wouldn't be ashamed anyway because we're not together anymore.

When I leave the bathroom, I look at the clothes laid out on my bed. Yellow linen button-down shirt with short sleeves and a small pocket on the left chest. A black, silk scarf with some white patterns, black skinny jeans and sunglasses.

"It's not everything. I couldn't find any rings or necklaces anywhere, so we'll go downtown and buy them." Jasmine says with a smile. "Now put this on and then I'll style your hair."

My friend goes to the bathroom while I put on the clothes she prepared. I button up my shirt, put a scarf around my neck, put on pants and put my glasses on my head so that my hair won't fall into my eyes later.

I look in the mirror and I look like a clown. I don't know what Jasmine was thinking.

At that same moment, the girl returns to my room with a hairbrush in one hand and hairspray in the other. She laughs as she sees me. "Oh Harry, Harry, Harry." The redhead puts her things on the bed and walks over to me. The girl unbuttons the first four buttons of my shirt, loosens my silk scarf so that it hangs freely on my chest, and takes off my sunglasses from my head and hooks them on the belt loop on my jeans. "Much better. But I'm not done. Sit on the bed."

I follow her orders. Jasmine sits behind me and brushes my hair. It doesn't feel as good as when Louis did it.

When she's done, she stands in front of me and I feel her flip some of my hair to the side and then spray it lightly with hairspray. "Fix and run your hand through your hair every now and then, especially when Louis is watching." She smirks and squeezes my shoulders. "Go look in the mirror."