18

Tomorrow will be two weeks since I changed my friends.

No one from the old group tried to reconnect with me. They deserve each other.

But now that I'm hanging out with Louis and his guys, the tension between our two groups is even more palpable.

Tonight there is a school party, I'm not sure what the occasion is, probably someone from the younger class is trying to climb the school hierarchy and is organizing a party at his house and invited the entire school.

I would never have come up with such a stupid idea to invite so many people I don't know, but from what I heard it's some rich kid so the cleaners will probably clean everything anyway.

And let's be honest, I won't say no to a party.

Louis is going to pick me and the boys up and we're going together to the address the boy gave us earlier.

I'm standing outside my house now, waiting for my friends. I'm wearing a black sweatshirt, black skinny jeans and the bandana that Jasmine gave me.

Maybe it's inappropriate, especially since she will also be at the party, but if she gave it to me, why should I not wear it?

I see a car coming and stopping next to me.

The passenger window rolls down and Zayn's face appears.

"Get in, Harry."

I walk around the car and open the rear driver's door.

Liam moves sideways closer to Niall to make room for me and I get into the car.

"Buckle up, Harry." Louis says to me.

The boys chuckle a bit.

"Why? The boys are not wearing seatbelts." I say.

"They are stupid. Buckle up, Hazz." Tomlinson says once again.

I roll my eyes and reach for my seat belt.

"Done." I inform the driver.

Louis starts the car and we all go to the party.

Zayn lightly rubs the brunette's shoulder behind the wheel. "Aww, cute Tommo cares about our baby boy." He says sarcasticly.

Louis doesn't react to this comment.

Liam leans forward so that his head is between the front seats. "Our strong defender is worried about little Harry." He giggles.

"Shut up, Payne..." Tomlinson says.

The boy next to me laughs and returns to his previous position.

*

We arrive at the party late, of course, because Zayn said that the popular kids are always late.

And whether we like it or not, we are popular.

"Okay lads, let's show them how real people party." Niall says and we walk into the house.

When I walk through the threshold, I am hit by the heavy smell of alcohol and cigarettes.

Zayn and Liam go straight to the kitchen to get us drinks and me, Louis and Niall go to the living room to sit down.

On the couch, the first people I see are Jake, Sarah, Jennifer and Jasper.

Of course they are here too.

They give me the dirty look and Louis gives them the middle finger in response with a crooked grimace on his face.

Jake rolls his eyes at what the brunette next to me did and returns to the earlier conversation.

"Yo! McClair! Get your fat ass off the couch!" Louis shouts over the loud music to my ex-friend what causes few people look at us.