5

February 1th. My birthday! I'm so excited! Today my friends are coming over.

I go down stairs and I see my mom with a cake.

"Happy birthday Harry!" She smiles at me.

"Aw thank you mom" I'm blowing out the candles. "But could we save the cake for me and my friends tonight?"

"Em yeah sure" She puts the cake into the fridge. "Soooo, how's my young man's feeling?" She hugs me. "God why are you growing up so fast? I feel like you were born just yesterday."

"Hey mom, don't cry." I smile at her.

"Sorry sweetie, it's just... You're 17 now. You're in new school, you have new friends that are coming over today while I'm not home." She smiles. "You're so big now."

I chuckle. "You know I'll always be your little boy."

"Of course you will baby." She wipes her tears. "Okay. Clean up in here a little bit before your friends come."

"Sure thing."

My phone rings.

"Hi kiddo! Happy birthday Harry!"

I smile. "Thank you Gemma."

"Is it Gemma? She didn't answered my call yesterday. Give me her." My mom says.

"Gemma you're in trouble." I giggle and pass my phone to my mom.

While my sister is getting screamed at by our mom I make myself breakfast. Nothing special, just cereals and milk.

It's not even 10a.m. so what am I supposed to do for this long? Maybe I could go for a run. I don't have anything better to do anyways.

I put an empty bowl to the sink and I go to my room.

I open my wardrobe to look for some sport clothes.

Damn I think I need new clothes. I mean I have a lot of them but it's just not enough. I like having plenty to choose from, even though I always look the same.

For now I pick a Nike t-shirt, a zip-up sweatshirt over it, some sports, loose shorts also from Nike, and leggings underneath to keep me warm. I also put on some long socks, and my running shoes.

My hair are a little bit to long so I'll just put them in a small ponytail on top of my head so it won't fall straight to my eyes. Well, at least the ones I could catch in it. I have to go to the hairdresser soon.

I look a little bit stupid in this hairstyle, but nobody will see me so it doesn't matter.

Before leaving, I take the one earphone I have left and my phone, which is lying on the dining room table.

"Mom I'm going for a run."

"Okay sweetie but put on a hat maybe okay? It's cold out there."

I nod and I put on a hat while walking out of our house.

I'm starting to run to the park. With the ear that I don't have a earphone in I can hear sounds of the city, cars, other people's steps on white snow beneath our feets, dogs barking at me while I'm running next to their territory. If not the dogs I probably wouldn't wear any earphones because the other sounds are pretty relaxing.

When I get to the park, I wipe some of the snow off one of the benches and I sit down to just look at the view in front of me. White stuff is visible everywhere, on the trees, on the ground, on the benches, just everywhere. In this year winter is really wintering I could say. Last year there wasn't a lot of snow.

I look at the people passing in front of me. It's funny to look at them without knowing their story so you can make your own story of their life. For example the woman with ginger hair and some blonde highlights probably is coming back from a very big party because she's wearing short dress. Maybe her friends decided to make a prank on her and do those blonde highlights on her head while she was wasted and that's why she looks so pissed off. Now she have to go back to her house to her boyfriend and explain what happened but she don't want to because he's abusive type of guy. I love making my own stories for people. It's really interesting what your mind can do just by looking at someone. Of course none of this is true but it's just about fun.