1

~1 and a half year earlier~

January, halfway through the school year and I'm switching schools. Great. I just moved from my home town, Redditch to a city called Doncaster. I hate it in here. But I couldn't help it, my mom found a very good job offer here, in Doncaster so we had to move. I hate changes. Every. Single. One.

Today's my first day in the new school. 11th grade. Nice.

I enter school. Shit, it's a big school, I hope I won't get lost in here.

I wander around the halls and approach a group of boys to ask where the biology classroom was, because it is my first lesson in the schedule.

"Hi!" I smile at them.

Blonde boy smile at me back immediately. "Hello! Do you need something?" He asks nicely.

"Yeah um- I wanted to- um-" I can't say a single sentence because I feel like someone is watching me. It's one of the boys. And he isn't just looking, he's fucking staring at me with a disgust in his eyes. "Um sorry but what is your problem?" I ask the brunette boy who's staring at me. He's shorter then his friends.

The blond guy I was talking to earlier pokes the boy slightly with his elbow. "Be nice." He turns his head towards me again. "Sorry about him, Louis looks at people like that a lot, but you don't have to be afraid of him."

"Until you get under his skin, then I advise you to run as far away from him as possible." The dark-haired boy joined the conversation. "I'm Zayn by the way" He shakes my hand. "This blond one is Niall and this is Liam" He points to his other friend. "He doesn't talk much."

Liam just warmly smiles at me.

"Nice to meet you guys. Um, do you know where is the biology class?" I ask them.

"You have biology now? Well, Louis also has biology, you can go with him. Right Louis?" Niall says.

Louis just nod in response while still staring at me. This boy is scaring shit out of me.

"We still don't know your name." Zayn jumps back into the conversation.

"Oh yeah, sorry, I'm Harry. I'm new here. 11th grade."

"We figured" Louis rolls his eyes.

Niall pokes him again. "Be nice."

The bell rings.

"Okay, me and Liam have English lesson right now. We'll meet at the break at our place as usual." Zayn says to his blonde friend.

"Sure. I also should get going. I have math.." Niall sighs. "Louis try to be nicer okay?"

The brunette rolles his eyes again in response and walkes away.

I immediately follow him.

We entered the room and Louis goes to take his seat at the end of the room.

"You must be the new student right? I'm Mr Johnson." A grown man approach to me and shakes my hand. "I'm going to teach you biology this year. Please take your seat and we'll get to the lesson."

I look around the class, there are two empty seats. One next to Louis and one next to some girl.

I walk over to my new classmate with which I'll be probably sitting whole year on biology since now.

"Is this seat taken?" I ask nicely.

"Nope, you can seat here. I'm Jasmine by the way. Nice to meet you. You're the new student yeah?" Ginger-haired girl smiles at me and moves away her backpack from my new seat.