4

I enter the school tired and sit down in an empty seat.

When I woke up, my mom was still not home. I have a feeling this will happen a lot more often than I think.

I'm sitting in class now with a hood over my head and earphones in my ears. There's no one here except me because the bell hasn't rung yet, but I'm not complaining about that. I don't have the energy for people today and I want to spend as little time with them as possible.

Someone throws books on my desk. I flinch and look up.

"Hello emo boy. How's your ankle?" Louis is standing over me.

I lower my head again and whisper under my breath. "Fuck off"

"What did you say? I can't hear you when you mumble something to yourself like a fucking psycho."

I'm still looking down and scratch my hand under the desk.

He hits the desk with his hand. "Look at me while I'm talking to you dickhead."

I look at his hand full of signet rings and I shift my gaze to him.

"Jesus you look like shit."

"You too." I say quietly.

He sighs.

"Before you even say anything I want you to fuck off. I don't have time for this." I say straight to his face without any emotions.

"Oh but princess..." He leans closer. "...I seriously don't care if you have time for me or not." He pulls the cable of my earphones.

"Hey! It's mine!"

"So what our princess is listening too?" He puts my earphones in his ears. He chuckles. "Of course. You even look like you're listening to Britney Spears. Pathetic." The brunette snatches my wired earphones from me, throws them to the ground and crushes one of them with his shoe.

I look at my crashed earphone and then at Louis. "What the fuck dude?! Why did you do this?"

"For fun I guess." He shrugs like it was nothing.

I pick up the remains of my earphones and put the working one into my ear. There are some remains of a destroyed earphone on the ground.

He just destroyed my earphone. It's not even 8 a.m. and Mrs. Louis Tomlinson is already pain in my ass.

I look at my desk trying to ignore him so maybe he'll leave me alone.

I couldn't be more wrong. Instead of leaving me alone, Louis sits down in the chair next to me.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Sitting? Are you seriously that stupid Britney?"

"Don't call me that. Don't even talk to me."

"Or what Britney? Are you going to Hit me one more time?"

And now he's making fun of my music taste. Great.

"And what if I will?" I turn my head to Louis.

"Oh baby, you won't. And you know why? Because..." He starts to talk very slowly to make sure I'll understand. Additionally, he takes my earphone out of my ear so that I can focus only on him. "...if you do I will beat the shit out of you but you are not going to know when or where." He grabs my shoulder very hard and gets closer. "So if you even try to raise your hand at me again, I promise you on my mother's life that you will regret that it didn't just end with a damaged ankle." He kicks my left ankle.

I bite my lower lip and exhale air quickly. "Fucker"

"What did you say?"

"Nothing..."