23

"Wake up, sleepyhead." I feel warm breath against my right ear.

"Leave me alone. Is Saturday." I turn over, hoping Louis will let me go back to sleep.

Tomlinson has been at my house for three days now. I like it very much, but the problem is that he is a person who loves to get up early in the morning. However, I prefer to sleep until noon.

Mornings with him are the worst that exists. It would be nice if he woke me up with his mouth around my penis instead of next to my ear and telling me it's time to get up.

"Harryyyyyyy, come onnnnn. I'm boreddddddddd."

That's what I was talking about. Now he won't leave me alone.

"If you give me a head, I'll think about getting up." I mumble sleepily to my boyfriend.

"Okay." He replies happily.

Wait what?

I open my eyes and Louis is already hidden under the covers and reaching for my boxers. O my God.

"Louis, I was just kidding."

"I didn't."

"Lou..."

"Relax, baby."

After these words, the boy kisses my inner thighs and then takes off my boxers. I'm already half hard.

"Don't make a sound." He says and I just nod.

I gasp as I feel a slow, wet touch along my length.

"Shhhh..." Louis silences me.

The brunette spits on his hand and starts stroking my dick. I take slow, deep breaths and keep my eyes on my boyfriend.

After a while, my tip reaches Louis' mouth. I close my eyes and tilt my head back so I can focus 100% on this feeling. Everything is slow and gentle. My penis is more and more in my boyfriend's mouth.

I feel myself touching the boy's throat and then I hear him gagging. I have to hold back very hard not to move my hips up so that I can hear that sound again.

"Lou..." I sigh.

He leans back a little and looks at me with a smile. "Yes, baby?"

"Take it all in again... Please... It felt so good..."

Louis smiles slightly at me and then immediately takes my entire hard dick into his mouth. I can't help but tangle my hand in his hair to hold him in this position. Louis' sounds send shivers down my body.

I move his head up and down and when I get close, we suddenly hear a knock on the door. I panic and pull the brunette's head away from my cock and pull him to lie next to me. I cover us both with the duvet so that my erection cannot be seen.

"Can I come in?" My mom asks.

I clear my throat and say. "Y-yeah, of course."

The woman comes in and says something about shopping and food, but I can't focus on what exactly she's saying because all I feel is Louis's warm hand under the duvet, wandering over my body.

"Be good boys." My mom says and leaves the room.

I exhale and hit Louis' hand. "Why are you so horny?" I ask.

"Because I'm next to you."

I roll my eyes. "But you don't have to keep touching me when my mom is in the same room."

"Sorry, luv. Can I finish what I've started?" He asks with a smirk.

"No. I'm going to eat something." With that said, I get out of bed and go to the kitchen.