3

"I heard from Zayn that you wanted to talk to me." Louis says it in a cold tone. "So? What is it?"

I'm still not looking at him. I'm trying not to panic, but I'm not far from it if I'm gonna be honest.

"You're not as brave as you were at the party now are you, Harry?" He chuckles. Brunette boy says my name with contempt in his voice. "C'mon Styles, what did you want to talk to me about?"

He's very close to me. Out of nowhere he grabs my chin pretty hard to make me look at him.

"Let's get something straight man, you made people think I'm weak, and the fact that you look like some kid doesn't help my reputation." He gets closer and whisper into my ear. "I will destroy you, a little bit each week, until every particle of you is gone and only the wreckage of your body remains." I got chills through my spine. "Are we clear Styles?"

I nod slightly.

"Good" He pushes me away and leaves. I stand in the middle of the room with no idea what just happened. I scratch my hand very hard to control my emotions. I feel blood under my fingernails. My skin on my hand burns. I go to the restroom and wash the blood from under my nails, I take the paper towel and dry my hands. I go to the gym as if nothing had happened. Fucking love this school.

"You're late" My gym teacher says to me when I enter the room.

"I know, I'm sorry, I had to go to the restroom."

He sighs. "Your name?"

"Harry Styles."

"Okay Harry, I'll have to make a note that you're late, now grab a basketball and join the rest of the guys."

"Yes sir." I go for a ball and I join the others.

I see that they are exercising in pairs, no one else is left, so I go to the wall and bounce the ball off it to practice holds. My hands are still pretty shaky.

Our coach blows his whistle. We all line up.

"Okay boys. We will play a basketball game today. I need two captains. Someone willing?"

Nobody raises their hand.

"Oh C'mon boys. Do I really have to choose?" He sighs. "Fine. Styles and Tomlinson, step forward."

We go out in a row as we hear whispers behind us. I glance at Louis and see his dangerous smirk. Fuck. I'm gonna die.

"Okay boys, pick your teams. Styles, you first."

I nod. "Niall." Niall walks up to me, I feel Louis' eyes on me.

"Malik." Says the second captain standing to my right.

I whisper to my teammate. "Who should I choose? I don't know anyone here except you."

"Pick Liam, he's very good."

"Okay. Liam you're on my team." Liam walks over to me and Niall. I look at the captain of the opposing team, his eyes are piercing me, I see that his fists are clenched. He's probably angry that I chose his friends to be on my team.

I'm so fucking screwed, that's for sure.

After we chose our teams our teacher came up to us.

"Okay boys, We play fair game, without any fouls, we don't want any accidents, right? There are 10 of you in each team, so you will swap between each other because you won't all fit on the pitch without any jostling."

I chose the boys from my team who enter the pitch first. I sat on the bench with the rest of the players who are not playing now.

"Oh c'mon Styles. Get on the field! I'm curious about how you play." Louis shouts at me from the pitch.