7

A tap on my shoulder wakes me from my sleep.

"Mmmm... What?..." I say in sleepy voice with my eyes still closed.

"It's me, Jasmine. Can you wake up?"

I open my eyes immediately and I sit up very fast. Too fast. My head is spinning and it hurts like hell. I totally forgot that she stayed here overnight.

I grab my head with my hands. "Fucking hell ugh..." I look at my friend. "Hello Jas... Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah..." She sounds embarrassed. "I'm sorry that you had to sleep on the couch... And thanks for yesterday..."

I smile warmly. "It's okay, you're welcome." I stretch and go to the kitchen. "Do you want something to eat?"

I can see that she's still in my t-shirt that I gave her yesterday, it's way to big for her because she's really small. I smile slightly.

"Sandwich would be nice."

"No problem. Oh and if you want to brush your teeth you can use my toothbrush. Because well, I don't want to be rude or anything but, you still smell like alcohol and pukes." I chuckle.

"Oh for fuck's sake." Jasmine immediately goes upstairs to my bathroom. After a while, I hear her turns on the shower water.

After I made my redhead friend breakfast, I left it in the kitchen and went to my room so I wouldn't have to wear boxers all the time, especially since Jasmine is in my house too, so I choose some fresh clothes for myself.

I put on my pant when Jasmine is coming out from the bathroom, she has towel around her body but even though I turn my back so as not to look at her.

"Shit sorry..um... God this is awkward..." She chuckles.

I'm all dressed up now.

"Okay so um... Do you have some clothes maybe that I could borrow?" She asks me.

"I think that there's still my sister's old clothes somewhere in here."

"You have a sister?"

"Yeah, Gemma, but she's in college now." I'm looking for some of my sister's clothes in the boxes. "Found it!" I pull out plain gray sweatpants. "Here you go. I'll find a T-shirt soon."

"Thanks... Y-you don't have to look... I can stay in yours... Can I?"

I look at Jasmine. She smiles innocently at me.

I smile back.

"Yeah sure. So um... You dress up in here... And I-I'll go to the bathroom to brush my teeth... Yeah"

I go past her and immediately walk into to the bathroom. I close the door behind me and I run my hand through my hair. Why do I feel so weird about it? She's my friend and she needed clothes. And the fact that she was standing there just in my towel it doesn't change anything. Jasmine is just a friend.

I throw cold water on my face to relax a little. I brush my teeth quickly and I want to go to my room but I remember that Jasmine is there.

"Are you dressed?" I ask through the closed door.

"Yep."

I come out of the bathroom and we look at each other. There is a bit of a strange atmosphere between us.

"Thanks for letting me borrow clothes. I'll give them to you tomorrow at school." She says awkwardly.

God it is such a weird moment.

"No problem, and you can keep them." I smile at her to make the atmosphere less heavier.

She nods. "Hey, have you seen the photos they posted from the party?"