21

"Good morning Mrs. Twist. Is Harry home?" I hear a familiar voice coming from the front door.

I run down the stairs and join Louis and my mom.

"Hi, Lou. Mom we'll be upstairs." I say as I grab the boy's hand and drag him to my room.

I close the door behind us right away.

"Oh Harry, I've been waiting so fucking long for this." Tomlinson takes off his shirt.

I also start to take off my clothes.

Two days ago we had a meeting with Louis' boss. Now he is OUR boss.

The brunette was mad at me but last night he called me and told me it was very cute when I was worried about him so much and said other various things that made me have to jerk off later.

"We need to be quiet." I say as I take off my pants.

"Britney, you know very well that I can be quiet. But you have to try very hard." A smile appears on the brunette's lips and he pushes me onto the bed.

My back hits the soft mattress and Louis, towering over me, immediately starts kissing my neck.

"I missed fucking you..." He whispers against my skin what makes me shiver.

"I've only been jerking off since the last time we had sex, so I'm very tight." I whisper heavily.

I hear a soft, little moan from Louis. "Oh God, Hazz... I'll wreck you so much..."

"You can't, my mom's here."

Louis licks my neck. "We can ask her to go to the store for some food. She won't be home for like 20 minutes. I can do it even faster but..." He whispers into my ear. "... it's been so long since we've fucked. I want to be inside of you so much, Hazz..."

I bit my lower lip. "Fuck, fine. 20 minutes." I get out of bed and open the door to my room. "Mom, could you please go to the store and get some pepper chips and something to drink for Louis and me?" I ask loudly to make sure my mother will hear me.

"Sure, sweetie. I'll go in half an hour because I'm going to the hairdresser, so I'll buy it for you right away." She answers from the living room.

Louis groans on my bed. "I can't wait this looooong..." He whimpers.

"Okayyyyy! Thanks! Love you!" I shout to my mom and close the door. I go back to bed.

The older boy immediately sits on top of me. "Do we seriously have to wait?" He asks.

"Yeah, Louis. We have to."

Tomlinson starts to nibble on my neck. "Are you sure, princess?" He whispers.

God this boy is unbelievable.

"Yes, I'm sure. Louis it's only 30 minutes. You lasted longer than that without fucking me."

"Yeah, but at least I could jerk off. Now I just have to sit here with your hot body..." He goes down and kisses my nipple.

I immediately grab his head what makes him groan. "I said wait."

The boy just smirks at me. "Our little boy wants to be dominant?"

I feel his lips on my nipple again.

"Louis... I said..."

"Yeah, yeah, wait. But I don't care Harry." He moans quietly. "God I wanna suck you off so fucking much..."

"Louis stop saying things like that..."

I think he realized what I meant when I told him not to say that anymore. Now I see him smiling stupidly at me.