16

POV: LOUIS

I wake up in a room that isn't my own, in a bed that isn't my own, but it's the best morning I've ever had.

I still have Harry sleeping in my arms. His head lies on my chest and his leg wraps around my hips. His hands are pressed to his chest, which makes him look like a child.

Looking at him I feel calm, this is finally what I wanted from the moment he approached me and my friends on his first day of school.

But what will happen to us? When he wakes up, will we return to reality? Will we hate each other again? I can't show my feelings. When we're alone, maybe I can do it but I'd rather burn myself alive at school than be with Harry. I don't want people to know that we are friends, especially that there may be something more than friendship between us. Plus Harry's friends will kill me when they find out about this. And I'm sure this idiot will tell them everything.

When Harry wakes up, will I have to go? I don't want to go home. I want to stay here as long as possible. I don't want to go back to this place that is supposedly my home.

But for now I'm still in bed with a beautiful boy.

Nothing else matters.

I kiss the boy's hair that smells like oranges.

I hear him muttering something under his breath.

"Good morning, Harry." I say.

"Mhm..." He grunts in response and stretches, almost hitting me in the face. "What time is it?" Harry asks in a sleepy voice.

I look at my watch. "10 a.m."

"My mom is already at work."

"Oh... Yeah, right. I should get going now..." I say.

Please say I don't have to. Please say I don't have to. Please, please, please.

"You can stay a little longer if you want." He says while standing up from the bed.

I just nod at these words, but inside I'm happy like crazy. I don't have to go home yet.

"Come on, let's get something to eat. You must be hungry." He says as he puts on his sweatpants.

"Yeah. I'm a little hungry." I get out of bed and put on my jeans.

We go down to the kitchen together.

Harry's house is beautiful. Big, clean, fragrant, cozy. He lives alone with his mother and has as much space as I do not have with my family.

"So..." The boy yawns. "What do you want?"

I chuckle. "Maybe I should do something to thank you for letting me stay here and you sit down. What do you say, sleepyhead?"

He nods and rubs his left eye as he sits at the table.

"What would you like? Scrambled eggs? Sandwich?" I ask.

"Scrambled eggs sound good."

"Okay, so..." I clap my hands and rub them together. "Where do you keep eggs, butter and frying pan?"

"Eggs and butter in the fridge and the frying pan in the lower cabinet on the left side of the fridge."

I open the fridge and look at all this food. The fridge is literally filled to the brim with food. In my house, in the fridge, there is my father's alcohol, a tip of butter, dry ham, cheese and sometimes some vegetables.

I take out the things I need and close the fridge. I reach into the cabinet and grab a frying pan.

I put the pan on the induction hob, heat it up and add a little butter to it.