Chapter 5

[Minho's POV]

We're deciding who is going to be roommates with who. Chan and Felix have their own rooms, so that leaves the six of us.

Honestly, we all don't really care with who we share a room with, because now we had the time to appreciate the fact Chan took us in. We're now in the living room, discussing who teams up with who.

After half an hour discussing, we came to the following conclusion:

Bedroom downstairs: Me and Hyunjin

1st bedroom upstairs: Changbin and Jisung

2nd bedroom upstairs: Seungmin and Jeongin

We're going out shopping tomorrow to change our rooms to our likings. So today, I have to sleep in one bed with Hyunjin. I groan from frustration by the thought of it.

We're all kind of tired, so we head to our bedrooms and make us ready for bed.

Since Hyunjin and I are roommates, we also share a bathroom. He is the first to use it and I use that time to play with my cats.

Once he comes out, he signs for me to go into the bathroom. I take my pajamas out my suitcase and walk into the bathroom. I already placed my toothbrush, -paste, etc. in there.

I take a quick shower, change clothes, brush my teeth, do my night routine, use the toilet one last time, and walk back out again. Once I walk out, I see Hyunjin with Dori on his lap.

"I didn't know you had cats, actually, but they're really cute," he states, not looking up from the cat. I actually want to beat him up for not knowing I have cats, but hearing him say he likes them, makes me calm my nerves.

I walk to the bed and lay on one side, sliding under the covers. The latter puts the cat down and turns his head to the bed.

"No, I wanted that side, move," he calls out while signing me to move. I do not as he wants and he gives me a death glare. "I was here first. It's just one night, let it be."

The taller one sighs and walks up to the bed, laying next to me. "I'm probably never going to forget this," he mumbles out, but loud enough for me to hear. I smirk at him and move closer.

"You don't want to sleep in the same bed as me, 'prince'?" I 'flirt' at him, but he just gives me a side eye. "Ew." He shoves me away and gets under the covers, laying next to me.

"Goodnight, Jinnie," I say to the guy next to me. "Goodnight, Minho." I turn off the lights and try to fall asleep, which after around 20 minutes succeeded.

[Chan's POV]

I wake up at the usual time I do so and get out of bed. I take my hand through my hair some times, until I think it looks decent, and leave my bedroom.

I totally forgot another 7 humans, and in total 13 living creatures, now also live here, until I see Seungmin and Felix sitting at the dining table, talking.

They notice me and smile. I smile back at them and walk into the kitchen, getting myself some water.

I hear some stumbling and see Minho walk into the kitchen, yawning. "Good morning, had a nice sleep?" I ask the guy in front of me.

He rubs his eyes before responding to me. "I guess. Hyunjin did kick me in his sleep, so I couldn't sleep in one go," he groans out, sitting at the counter and laying his head on his arms.

I pat his back before leaving the room and want to go to the garden, but the two guys sitting at the dining table stop me. "Come sit with us."

I do so and sit next to Felix. "So, how was your first day sleeping here?"

"Jeongin is a peaceful sleeper, so I had some good sleep," the tallest answers me. "But I am glad we're going shopping for some bedroom furniture,  because I'm dying to sleep in a bed by myself." Felix and I smile in understandment and we talk some more.

When everybody is finally up, we go to the kitchen and Minho has already made breakfast for the eight of us. We lay the table, sit down, and start eating while chatting.

It's a peaceful dinner and the pets are walking around the table, getting attention from everyone. They also get along pretty fast.

Once we're all done, Changbin and Jeongin do the dishes and Minho, Hyunjin, and Jisung give the pets their food. Afterwards, we leave to do some shopping.

Once arrived, everyone walks/runs forward and Felix and I are left alone with the shopping cart.

"Who's going to pay for all this, actually?" Felix asks. I sigh and push the shopping cart forwards. "They probably think I'm going to pay for everything, but it are their stuff. We'll tell them at the end." I turn my head to Felix and give him a wink. He laughs and walks along with me through the shop.

"You probably are going to buy it for Changbin, are you?" he asks me, and I nod. "He needs it the most, the others can take care of their financial issues." We laugh and walk behind the guys, trying out different beds and choosing some decorations and tools.

We came to the checkout. "Just so you know, it are your stuff, so your money to spend. Changbin, I'm paying for you, whether you like it or not." I pull the shortest with me and pay for his stuff. He has thanked me I think a hundred times now and every time he does so I just smile at him.

I see the others talking and arguing about some stuff, until Felix comes up to me. "Hyunjin is trying to make someone pay for his things, since he doesn't own any money on his own." I roll my eyes and walk to the group.

"I'm not paying for your shit, end of discussion," the youngest snaps at Hyunjin, who fake cries back at him. I sigh before speaking up.

"Okay then. Hyunjin, I will pay for you too, but you have to pay me back sometime, you understand me?" The latter smiles brightly and basically throws himself on me. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, hyung."

Once everyone payed for their stuff, we walk back to the car. We put all the decoration in the car. They will deliver the beds and closets later on the day. We get back into the cars and drive off back to my, now our, place.

——————————————————————

I know some members are alergic to cats/dogs, but not in this story :))