Chapter 6

[Changbin's POV]

The eight of us are back at the house, falling on the couches in the living room. Hyunjin grabbed the remote and starts zapping through the channels, not finding anything.

"Should we watch an anime? It's been a while since we watched one with the eight of us," Jisung suggested, making the remaining boys smile and agree with him.

We grabbed some snacks and drinks and put on some anime film we all have already seen before, but loved it so much we want to watch it again.

An hour in the film, and the doorbell rings. We all figure it's the people who will deliver our stuff, so we pause the film and Chan walks to the front door, inviting the people in and directing them to our bedrooms.

After half an hour, everything is put to place and the movers are on the road again. "Well, I'll let you six decide what to do with your rooms. Off you go," Chan calls out and sits back on the couch with Felix.

The rest of us walk to our shared rooms to start decorating the areas. Hyunjin and Minho walk to their shared room on the ground floor and the four remaining of us walk upstairs to our rooms.

Jisung and I walk into our room and see the two beds and closets already on their place. "I put the back with our stuff in the corner," Jisung explains. I grab the bag and empty it on my new bed.

The squirrel like guy sits next to it and giggles. "If you really think we're putting a lot of emo stuff in here, forget it. I want the theme cute but hot." I scoff and look at my decoration. Not even everything is black, I also bought a pink blanket, I'm not a weirdo.

"I do like that idea, but black is sexy as well. People look hot in black," I add, making the guy laugh. "Yeah, as clothes, not a whole ass room. Let's do it casual with red and black tints here and there."

30 minutes later and Jisung got what he wanted. He pulled his cute side and I couldn't refuse for much longer. We decorate the room and laugh and goof around.

After a while, Seungmin and Jeongin come inside. They both sit on Jisung's bed and look at us. "You need some help?" I look over to them and shake my head 'no'. "We have it all under control. You two are already done?"

They both look at each other and nod. "We kind of got the same taste. And besides, whe planned what to do with the room while we were looking around in the store," Seungmin explains. Jisung and I look at each other and mentally slap ourselves. "That's so much smarter."

The two get up again and walk to the door. "Well, if you two don't need help, we'll see if Hyunjin and Minho hyung need some," Jeongin explains. They both leave the room and close the door behind them.

The room is all done and we start unpacking our stuff. Well, I start unpacking my stuff, which still isn't much, and try to fill my closet. I clearly don't have enough to fill the whole closet, but it's something.

I turn to Jisung sitting on his bed, trying to hold his tears back. I walk over and sit next to him, rubbing his back. "Hey, what's wrong? You don't have to tell me, but just remember you don't have to deal with things on your own."

He breathes heavily and starts playing with his rings. "Well, my parents kicked me out without giving me anything to take with me. You unpacking your stuff made me think about the situation with my parents and I just-" his voice cracks and I hold him closer to me.

"It's going to be okay, you're not alone anymore. Believe me, I have close to nothing. These are the only things I own, so that says something. You just have to know it's going to be okay and everyone in this house will help us. We'll help each other." Jisung looks up at me and forces a smile.

"And for your clothes issue, Hyunjin probably has enough clothes you can choose from. Might be a little oversized, but nothing more than that." Jisung laughs at that and that's the first time I've heard him laugh in a long time. I smile to myself and hug the younger. "We're going to fight through it together, okay?" I feel Jisung nod and I draw circles on his back until we part.

"Let's go downstairs. I'll ask Hyunjin some time if I can have some of his clothes." I smile and we walk downstairs, entering the apparently chaos going down there.

The rooms must be soundproof, because only when you open the door you hear Felix and Seungmin verbally fighting over the console, Chan trying to calm them down, and even Minho and Hyunjin arguing about I have no idea what with their door open.

I look at the guy next to me, who was already looking at me. "I guess this is how our life will be like from now on," he confesses, and I totally agree. "Well, better than living on the streets. And I like them," I add and walk to the bedroom where Minho and Hyunjin are.

"What's up with the two of you?" I asks, receiving some sort of glance towards me. "I just asked why he has so many clothes and I found it a little bit too much, but then he started to be the dramatic ass he is," the older explains.

"I'm dramatic? You are even more dramatic when it comes to your cats. You're not their father, dude." Minho scoffs and sits on his bed where Soonie is chilling, not being bothered by the noice.

"I never said I'm their father, I'm their caregiver, so I am responsible for them, yeah? And you are the same with Kkami. I'm sorry for your next girlfriend who needs to share you with your dog." I crack a laugh and the younger looks at me with a mad look. I throw my hands in the air and leave the room, still laughing and closing the door behind me.

I walk to the living room and see Jisung, Felix, and Seungmin fighting for the remote while Chan and Jeongin are looking at them like they're some sort of wrestling gorillas. I sigh and chuckle, walking to Chan. "Already rethinking why you let us live with you?" He looks to me with eyes saying 'help me'.

"Absolutely."