Fight For

I kicked Dua out my room and had to lie that I was upset with her still because I didn't want to tell her about what Robbie told me. I also needed to time to think of what to do, it's selfish just to be scared for me but what else am I supposed to do huh? Even if I try to save Dua he said he won't rest till she stays with him so what's the point of even coming up with a plan? It won't be bad for Dua at all, she can grow to love him and be as famous as she can get. But her voice kept coming in my head saying "we will figure it out". I should have just gone with my parents to that shitty vacation.

Loud banging began to hit my door.
"Please at least talk to me I have some news I want to tell you" Dua screams through the door
I walk towards the door to unlock it quietly, run to grab my guitar, and climb out the window. I run out to grab the bike and decide that I will just bike to the beach. I really just want to go home right now, my real home, not school but with my parents. Their rules, I'll follow all of them I just want to go home. I feel tears fall onto my knees as I'm biking but it makes me want to go faster so they can dry off. I always knew I wasn't normal but why am I such a fuck up. Why couldn't I just get knocked up in highschool by some boy so I could be married already at least then it would be a normal wedding not a gay one or whatever they call it. It's not even legal to get married with the same gender what am I on about.

As I arrive to the beach I see a pay phone and I automatically think of calling my parents. I go into my guitar case and grab the card they gave me the number on out of the small pocket along with some change. The phone begins to ring and the little girl in me begins to get excited because I so desperately needed them right now even if they are legit assholes sometimes.
"Hello" my moms voice says
"Mom" I barley manage to say as I feel myself try not to burst out crying and fall to my knees
"Y/n is that you dear?" She replies and god it sounded so satisfying to hear her say my name for some reason
"Mom how are you doing I'm sorry I haven't called" I tell her
"It's going just wonderful do not worry about us but I'm worried about you where are you exactly?" She responds
"I'm at the beach in California" I say
"California? Do you understand how many hooligans and sinners are there? You're supposed to be studying" she says and I hung up as fast as possible because all that was coming from that was a lecture and I really didn't need that right now I don't know what I was truly expecting? For her to say she misses me or something?

I walk on the sand till I find the best spot for me to play my guitar in peace. I saw Madison in the water and I wanted to say hi but that would cause her to come out the water and want to have a conversation with me and I really didn't need that. I started tuning my guitar and remembered that Dua was playing at the tribute festival thing for Devin today, she probably needed me to mentally prepare for it and I just ditched her. I guess Robbie's plan is working because I felt mine and Duas relationship already falling apart. I shook my head to get all my thoughts out and focus on my guitar. I played for a while and I started feeling sleepy.
- - -
"Y/n?" I hear a voice and squint my eyes quickly to see who it is. It was Madison and she was dripping all the water she had on her on me.
"Did I really fall asleep" I say while massaging my head with my palm to really make sure this isn't just a dream
"You did you alright there? Are you heading to the festival it's about time to go" she says looking at her watch
I slept for 3 hours and people just walked right past me and didn't check if I was bloody dead? Did I just really say 'bloody' in my head right now? Duas language is rubbing onto me.
"I don't think so I was meant to play guitar here but apparently I can't even do that" I say laughing
"I saw your girlfriend is performing you're not going to support her? You sure everything is okay?" She says as she sets her bag down and sits next to it
"No lie I think what I have with her was over since it started like I'm confident she loves me and I love her but Devins dad knowing about us just fucked it all up" I sigh
"So that's it you're single now?" She says and I hadn't even thought about it like that. I didn't tell Dua it was over and she didn't tell me it was over so I truly wasn't but I also think that the call from Robbie yesterday was him breaking us up.
"I don't think I was ever taken" I say and let a small giggle out
"I want to go to the festival and you don't I heard their airing it on tv so how about we go to your place and watch it?" She asks me, it's not a bad idea at all that way I'm sort of supporting Dua right? I had already told Dua I wasn't going anyways.
"Sure why not" I say getting up