Plan

I didn't want to move from outside Duas door so I settled on the floor and Madison came to give me a blanket. I turn and give her a soft smile because I'm not upset with her at all this wasn't her fault.
"I'm sorry I should have left but I just fell asleep I'll catch you later" she says
"Thanks for today" I tell her, she nods and leaves
I finally allow myself to sleep

- - -

I felt someone shake my body so I woke up quickly. It was Dua shaking me with her leg she wasn't giving me the smile she usually gives me when she sees me.
"You should get up Robbie is coming" she says avoiding making eye contact with me
"Yea sorry" I say as I get up and gather everything around to start walking to my room. I'm expecting her to follow me and tell me she just misunderstood but I don't think she will.

I make it to my room and throw myself onto the bed. I get the letter out my pocket and reread almost 100 times till I hear the house door open. Robbie's voice was so loud you could hear everything he was saying. I figured this is the time to tell him if I plan on leaving especially now because I don't if Dua is planning to forgive me but maybe this will cause her to want to. I start walking toward him and I see Dua sitting on the couch as he is rummaging in the kitchen.
"Robbie can we talk" I tell him but he completely ignores me and keeps looking for food like an animal so I figure I should get straight to the point. I look back at Dua and she turns away from me quickly
"I'm going home" I tell him and he finally gives me his attention so does Dua.
"Summer isn't quite over yet though isn't it? Devin would be upset if you left before the festival ended" he responds to me, he wants me to suffer and watch what he will do with dua unfold
"He isn't here anymore and I don't have anything do here anymore so I'll probably leave later tonight or early in the morning I want to thank you for having me" I say. I hear Dua get up and she starts walking into her room. Robbie then grabs my hand harshly
"I see you're being smart about this" Robbie whispers
"Whatever Robbie I'm leaving so she'll have to get over me" I say and walk away.

I look at my suitcase in my room and let a big sigh out because I think I was too exhausted to cry or I just didn't feel like fighting to get tears out even though I felt like shit. I start gathering my clothes and fold them so they can fit just like they did in the beginning because I didn't buy anything so there should be no difference. I'm planning on going to the beach before I leave so I can say goodbye to Madison, I want to keep in touch with her make sure she's okay in the future. Once I get back to school I hope my thoughts go back to normal and maybe I'll get into a heterosexual relationship and live happily ever after. I need to leave fast and not have another word with Dua or else I'll be too weak to leave.

A lot happened here, I think in my head while looking around the room. I lost my virginity here, I say in my head and laugh. But I mean this place as in California, although it hasn't been a long time things that are supposed to happen in a long time happened so fast. Someone I cared about died and I fell in love, aren't those supposed to come at separate times of you life? Unless one of those things aren't true? Maybe I'm not in love but maybe just in love with the thought of what it might be. That's all I had to do, just stop thinking in that way obviously and everything will be solved but it's easier said than done. I finish packing and start preparing myself mentally to walk out that door. I had to find a ride because I doubt Robbie will let me take the bike with me and I remember Madison had a car so hopefully she could help. I take a deep breath as I open the door with one hand since the other is carrying my luggage.

"Leaving already?" Robbie says while stuffing his mouth with some food
"Um i just want to visit the beach one more time and I'll head to the train station after again thank you Robbie" I say nearly shaking because I really wanted to leave without making any contact with Dua.
"You don't think it's rude without saying goodbye to your good friend Dua here" he says as he stares behind me where I find Dua standing with a blank expression on her face
"Right goodbye Dua it was good to meet you and I wish you success" I say with a fake smile
"Likewise" she says with a fake smile too I can tell
"Hey how about me and Dua go with you we can give you a ride to the train station anyways what do you think about that love?" He says talking to Dua, he called her love that's what she calls me? Is that their thing now? Great but no I don't want them to go with me
"I can find a ride myself Robbie you've already done so much but thank you" I say
"I think it's a great idea" Dua says and my brain goes blank
"Great then let's go" he says grabbing his car keys