Out

It had been already a week with Rina living here. She was fun to be around with but she flirted with me way too much, it was a little harder to not feel good about it. Dua was  busier now but whenever I got to see her we always went out and made out in dark alleys we can find. I'm starting to feel jealousy now big time, Robbie was having her with him more than she was with me now but it was because after the festival she was getting more opportunities so I have to support her. Dua was playing at different places and all I had was a sad tv to watch it from. Not to mention that I only have almost only three weeks left here.

"Y/n may I ask you something?" Rina says tapping my shoulder as I sat on the couch pretending to watch tv
"Sure goose" I respond, I started calling Rina goose because when she laughs too hard she sounds exactly like one. We been enjoying each other's company a lot.
"Why haven't you gone to any of Duas recent performances?" She asks, I was expecting to be asked this by her family at some point but lucky for me I had thought about it a bit.
"My parents think I'm off somewhere studying for school so I really cannot be seen" I tell her, she jumps on the couch and sits next to me
"So you're a rebel? You can't get anymore fit can you?" She says staring at me with her eyes, they were so unique, a brown and blue eye. Duas eyes are both brown and dreamy but Rinas were full of lust and desire. I'm afraid something I can't control may be taking over me slowly but I was still able to stop it from happening. I turn my face towards the tv away from her sight.

"How was your day love?" Dua says as she starts the car engine. Again we were going to the same area to look for an alley to make out. I know I should feel satisfied with this still but I'm not anymore.
"It was good what about you" I respond
"I missed you lots but Robbie listened to my entire album and he thinks it's ready to release" she says and I feel my hand form a fist. I haven't heard more than two songs on her album and he heard the whole thing already?
"Dua can we just stay today I don't feel like it right now" I say and she parks in panic
"I'm sorry y/n I know what this may be about but correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't been around you a lot and I'm well aware your leaving soon but as soon as this album is out I'm taking a break and dedicating all my time to you" she says as she cups my face. I cannot stop loving Dua for this exact reason. She always knew what was wrong and always had a solution for it but this time it felt wrong that she had to come up for a solution.
"It is that but I don't think it's a you problem I just need to be more supportive instead of needy" I respond
"I love you and you are being supportive especially babysitting my sister" she lets a giggle out but I take a minute to laugh at it for some reason.
"I love you too Dua I just miss you a lot" I tell her

She grabs me tightly by my shirt and places her lips roughly on me. I open my eyes during the kiss and I see her instead of Dua. I push Dua off of me quickly because it wasn't right for me to be seeing her sister instead of her. Something was going on and it wasn't fair for her.
"Is something else wrong?" She asks while looking down
"No I just don't feel good really love" I tell her reaching for her chin to lift it up
"I think I'm coming up with a stomach bug or something" I tell her, she pouts and starts the car to head back. I had an idea coming up in my head, Madison is yet to meet Rina because she always has some excuse but I think she can't move on from the girl who left. If Madison comes over meets Rina and takes her off of me my issue would be resolved. I'm such a horrible person.

As soon as I was about to close my eyes to sleep I hear a soft creak. It was Dua coming into my room which was rare now because of Rina being around. It felt illegal to have Dua in my room because no one knew about us.
"What are you doing are you crazy?" I whisper but I feel a smirk form on my face because it's Dua duh and I love her. I'm hers and only hers
"I'm sneaking in" she whispers back also with a smirk that makes me laugh
"But Ri" I try to say Rina but I just feel her lips fall on top of mine and she climbs onto me.
"I'm so tired of not sleeping with you I really don't give a bloody fuck if she catches us or not I miss sleeping with the love of my life" Dua says and I don't think I've ever been this attracted to her, her not caring woke something up in me that just wanted more and more of her. I quickly took off my shirt and pajama pants off. I feel my lips form something I'll be slapped for a million times for saying
"Fuck me" I whisper into Duas ear and I take my last normal breath before it happens

It was the best sleep I've had for weeks. I woke up and she was actually still there which just caused me to be more at ease. That is until I heard and saw the door knob. I covered myself under the sheets because for some reason I felt as if it was going to be Robbie or someone dangerous.
"What in the world" Rina says
I fake slept for a minute until I felt Dua get up. I'm sure she heard her sisters voice and now she was going to tell her about us but I have to fake wake up to support her.
"Rina you've met y/n obviously, surprise she's my girlfriend" Dua says with a soft smile causing me to smile. She wraps her arm around my shoulder to prove that I'm hers. Rina seemed amused but not in a such happy facial expression but I can't blame her I'm sure she's shocked her sister is into girls, I don't think it's because she has any sort of feelings for me. Right?
"Get out we have to change" Dua says and Rina leaves without saying anything. I quickly grabbed Duas hand because she may feel uncertain about her sisters reaction because I sure as hell did.
"You okay?" I ask her
"Course I am now the rest of my family will know she'll probably tell them but it's fine I love you" she says

____________________________________
Lacking creativity right now lol but hope you guys are enjoying. Thank you for reading as always :)