Cold

DUA POV

Once Y/n left I let Sabrina in, she's a nice girl. She does love me and I feel it to the core. I met her over a year ago at an award show, she's an upcoming singer. I don't love her though, she's 24 but she sure doesn't act as she is one bit. She still has her head up in the teenage air, I'm pretty sure it's why she fell so hard for me. Y/n is right though, I shouldn't do what she did to me, I need to be honest with Sabrina.

"I think you should sit down Sabrina" I say
She sits.
"What's going on" she asks, a line drawn in between her eyebrows, growing concerned
"You know I care for you a lot and I know you care about me a ton too but" I say

She quickly gets up and comes towards me.

"But what Dua? What the fuck are you going to say next" she screams but her eyes began filling up with water

I couldn't help but see myself in her. The day y/n left me, it's probably the worst day I've ever had so far. She made me question myself a lot, made me feel so poorly about myself. Rina didn't tell me what happened right away, I found out after an entire month had gone by. Once I found out what really happened I was angry , I wanted to kill Rina but I never grew any hate for Y/n, I don't think I was supposed to anyways because I was doing the exact same thing to her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Get the fuck out of here now you" I scream
"Please forgive me I fell in love and you were never here for her" Rina cries out

My heart is broken, betrayed by two people I trusted with my entire life. It hurt most to think of y/n doing anything romantic with Rina, Rina touching her the places I've touched her made my blood boil. The worst part is that she wasn't wrong. I left Y/n unattended but I thought she understood why I had to be gone half the time, I didn't think she would have cheated.

This isn't the first time Rina did this to me. It's the first I've actually cared though because Y/n is different from everyone I been with. My love for her it's so unexplainable, I need her. Now that I know the real reason why she left though , I hope this love for her goes away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hate grew in me so much after it. I was sleeping with so many women and men making them think they had a chance to have some sort of relationship with me. It was all just to imagine Y/n in every situation.

"Please just sit and listen" I say
"No tell me" Sabrina says
"I don't love you okay? The girl I was with I love her more than I could ever express but you you're amazing and I hate that I can't love you because I know you love me but I can't and I'm sorry" I finally say
"I knew it" she says

She reaches in her pocket. Everything seems so slow right now and I'm incapable of moving any part of me. My eyes are the only thing functioning right now and she keeps reaching more into her pocket. I don't know what she is reaching for but I know it isn't good. Still I cannot find myself being able to process everything and walk away.

Once her hand is out her pocket it is accompanied by a pocket knife. My body then finally responds.

"What are you doing with that?" I say backing up slowly
"You wasted my time Dua , you watered my heart till it grew more for you and now you want to leave me?" She says
" you'll be arrested if you do anything foolish and your career it will never happen" I say
"You think I care? I love you Dua all I wanted was to be seen and loved by you unfortunately I got none of that and there's nothing left to lose anymore not even you" she says

I can't die, not without being with Y/n for the rest of my life. I brought this onto myself so I need to get out of it myself. I quickly look around for any heavy item to at least knock her out. I reach for the microphone on the couch.

I feel cold for a second, not any pain at all just really cold. My arm it starts bleeding I see the blood running down it. I can't give up now. I keep on reaching for the microphone.

Then I feel my skin physically tearing and it becomes warm, on my stomach. Still I don't feel pain but I can't lift the microphone all the way.

"Please stop" I mutter
"What you're feeling now is exactly how I feel" she says

My body can't hold itself up so I decide to fall onto the seat. I'm really cold but I'm sweating, I can't tell if I'm going to be okay. I'm scared but I can still think so I don't think I'll die right?

"I'll do whatever you'd like please" I manage to say but my breaths are getting harder to take
"It's too late love" she says

I close my eyes. I see my parents, Rina, Gjin, fans, and finally Y/n.

She's smiling so hard while looking at me, wearing a light purple dress.
"Come on in the water it's so warm" she says while splashing the beach water
Warm water sounds really nice right now. It'll help me from how cold I am. I run to her and jump into her arms. She's so warm too I'm so happy right now, I finally have her with me.

"I love you so much" I say
"I love you too baby" she says

________________________________
The end Dua was killed 😳 if it wasn't clear sorry. Actually want to put one last chapter maybe but I also want to do an alternative chapter where things don't end this way. 🥲 Thank you guys for reading this story :) might write more!