Chapter 1

Yahin Doobe Din Mere
Yahin Hote Hain Savere
Yahin Marna Aur Jeena
Yahin Mandir Aur Madina

Yahin Doobe Din Mere
Yahin Hote Hain Savere
Yahin Marna Aur Jeena
Yahin Mandir Aur Madina

Teri Galliyan Galiyan Teri Galiyan
Mujhko Bhavein Galiyan Teri Galiyan
Teri Galiyan Galiyan Teri Galiyan
Yoon Hi Tadpavein Galiyan Teri Galiyan

*********

"You are impossible" said 12 years old Agastya rolling his eyes on questions of Shiza.

"No!! No !! I am Shiza Malik" Shiza replied while having the icecream.

She extended her hand offering him icecream but Agastya shook his head. denying her.

She made a pout "Unlucky boy !! do you even know you are the first person I offered my icecream" She licked the spoon...

"Why are you so clumsy?" Agastya wiped corner of her lips with tissue.

While Shrey was staring them in frustration as Shiza spends more time playing with Agastya.

Though she is 6 years younger than Agastya she still likes spending time with him because she loves watching his annoyed face and he talks less so she gets more time to speak.
I don't know it's her logic #theshizalogic and don't worry in further story you guys will get to know about more wierd logics of Shiza !!

**********

16 Years later

There was a party organized at Malik Mansion

Shiza was sitting on the couch instructing the househelps for preparations of her birthday party !!

"It's your birthday party Shiza!!" Said her friend Mayank.

"I know Mayank but you know na that it's my last birthday I am celebrating happily and with freedom!!"
Mayank looked at her feeling bad for her as her marriage is being fixed with Shrey !

They both were talking when Shiza saw Kritika entering the party hall !!

"Leave all this mayank and let's enjoy the party " she said and than walked toward Kritika.

She hugged her "Hello!! Kritika di " Shiza greeted her...... Kritika smiled at her gesture
"Hello and happiest birthday my Lie" Kritika wished her !!

"Thanks dii "Shiza replied with a bright
smile.......than she looked behind Kritika do find !! Someone" Where is Adhik and jiju?" She asked Kritika

" actually they couldn't come but someone,else has came !! " She turned and snapped at someone