Chapter 12

Agastya's POV

Agastya's POV

I was at construction site as there was an urgent need of me and now I am driving to Raisinghania Mansion.
After reaching the Mansion I parked my car and came out holding my blazer.
I walked inside but saw Manik, and Arjun in hall.
They looked at me and immediately walked near me.

"What happened ??" I asked sensing the tension on their faces.

"Shiza ....she hasn't came back yet her mobile phone is switched off !!" Arjun said and I frowned.

As soon as he explained me everything my blood boiled but I took a deep breath controlling my temper as finding Shiza was more important.
I rushed towards my car again and started the engine.
I was feeling uneasy not able to find her as I know she needs me ......she need someone to share her feelings with.

I stopped my car because of traffic....I was waiting for way to get clear .......
Even after one hour I was not able to find her.....I leaned my head back closing my eyes....." Shiza where are you ??" 

But suddenly I remembered something.....taking a u-turn I drove to a bridge.....

I sighed as soon as I saw a girl standing on the side of bridge.....coming out of the car I ran towards that girl.....
" Shiza !!" I called her name but when the girl turned I realized she wasn't Shiza......

Tension in my heart increased......now I was totally blank where to find her .......
What if she won't go back home.....
I called Mr Malik but even his phone was engaged .....I was leaving to check at Malik Mansion but someone called name

"Agastya" A voice entered my ear and I knew it who she is I turned and felt my heartbeat getting normal seeing Shiza standing there....
Running in my direction she hugged him with a jerk....I step back because of the sudden push but managed to balance ourselves.....
I wrapped my arms around her waist taking her into my embrace.....I let her be like this and caressed her back ....

"You okay ??" I asked her still caressing her back.....

" No they aren't good Agastya they are very selfish always use my insecurities against me....!!" She sobbed and I felt my shoulder getting wet with her tears.....

My heart ache hearing her sobs......I just can't see her crying ....never ....I just like her smiling face.....her tears makes me restless....my heart burn each time I see her crying......

" I was feeling really lonely thank you for coming....." She said hugging me more tightly.....

" When ever you will need me I will be there , always !!" I whispered kissing her head.....

After sometime I could sense her calming down.....I broke the hug and cupped her face...." Am here don't worry...and don't waste you tears for them" I wiped her tears......

"Why can't they let me live peacefully !!" She sniffed and I pulled her into a hug again....

" Because thet are jealous of you nothing else...." I said and she raised her head.....

" But there is nothing in me that they will get jealous....they are rich.....they have an established career.....a family but still...." Her eyes were red still filled with tears .....

I shook my head "Your happiness makes them jealous !! And please don't give them any attention just focus on yourself !!" I kissed her forehead trying to console her.....

"You are really like my father !!" She said and I gawked at her .....

"What ??" I exclaimed .....

" Yes you console me like dad !!" I smiled but I hit her head and she moved back breaking the hug......

"Choose your words wisely !!"
She rubbed her head making a pout and I smiled .....

Well you can be her sugar daddy  🌚🌚

Shutup author......

" Btw you should thank me !!" I said and she uplifted her eyebrows.....

" Why ?? " She asked and I takes a step closer to her....

" Because you ruined my new white shirt but still I didn't say anything !!" I tried to divert her mind......

" Well my tears are like pearls so feel thank full to me instead !!" She grinned "A......btw reason for my tears were that I haven't eaten ice cream since 3 hours !!" Finally she brought ice cream in between from no where like she always does !!

" Ok I got your point !!" I said .....

" Smart boy !!" She patted my shoulder and I gave her a side eye look !!

" Let's goooo !!" She held my arm pulling me like she is kid and asking her parents to buy her a toy !!

◉◉◉◉◉◉

I came out from the ice cream parlour bringing ice cream for Shiza who was waiting for me in the car !! I get inside passing her the ice cream bucket....

She started enjoying her ice cream and now she was looking relieved and normal......

"Btw Agastya yeh sab weird nhi lagata apko I mean Jaya aunty aur Mrs. Malik ke paas acha khasa paisa hai par apni life enjoy hi nahi karni unhe bas dusron ki life main interest hai !!
Even in T.V serials  log itne ameer hoke bhi sukhi jeewan nahi jeete !!
Itna paisa hai sab ott platforms ki premium membership lo, jab marzi shopping pe jao , movies dekho , paisa udao par nhi yeh sab nahi karna 2-3 lakh ki jewelry pahnake bhi 300 ke chabbi ke guchhe ke peeche bhagna hai !!" She Chuckled and looked outside the window .......

I sighed in relief watching her smiling face now......
Sometimes Shiza makes me feel like she is a kid but on the other hand when she stand up herself I just get astonished by that but I know deep down their words hurt her !! She try to show she is carefree and doesn't give a damn about people but it's not true !! But to be very honest I am proud of her.

Since childhood she has faced a lot, her parents got sperated when she was 15, and after her mother died Mr. Malik married Maya but she wasn't different from others !! Her step siblings being jealous of her, her step mother taunting her all the day, Shrey passing degrading comments, don't even know how many things she goes through !! I just want to make her life happy but I don't it can't happen until and unless she is with me.
I wanna be with her but not at the cost of her mental health.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now don't do kanjoosi in votes and comments for next update superrrr soon !!

Will meet you with next update.....

Till than stay tuned bye bye.....