Chapter 4

Shiza's POV

Finallyyyyy.....I am feeling relieved !! It is feeling like I was in a dessert and some fairy appeared with a bucket of ice cream and Agastya is that fairy !!
Ohh my my I am a free soul now and I can now persue my dreams without any hurdle !!

I was enjoying the victory running in the corridor and playing with the decorations which was off course for my wedding with that jerk but now everything is just a garbage !!

" Ma'am pls don't spoil this Maya ma'am will scold you " A househelp tried to stop me but I just passed her a smile !!

" Don't worry aunty nobody will scold me now !! There is no marriage happening now " I announced and everyone present there snapped at me !!
I kept my hand on my waist standing like a warrior but soon my smile faded when I saw my step mother heading towards me with a cunning smile on her face !!

No !! This is not fair I am damn sure !! There is something fishy !!
I stood properly when she came near me and crossed her arms around her waist !!

" Who said that there is no marriage happening ?? " She asked me with a smirk on her face and I frowned in confusion !!

" Shrey has been exposed now !! And I know dad will never let him be near me !! " I exclaimed with confidence but she didn't even flinch and continue !!

" Your father is getting you married to Agastya not Shrey !!  Still there is no difference after all they are cousins " her statement gave a 420 volt shock !!
She looked around at the workers gesturing them to continue !!

She left from there leaving me standing there like a statue !! I immediately walked towards my dad's room where Kritika dii and Agastya were already present !!

" Dad your wife has to stop cracking these silly jokes !! You know what !! She said that tomorrow me and Agastya are getting married !!" I stated to which Agastya got up from the couch exclaiming " What ??"

But than dad cleared his throat " It's true guys !! " His words came like an arrow !! We both gazed at each other and than Kritika dii joined dad " Agastya me and Uncle has decided that tomorrow you and Shiza are getting married "

" What ?? What kind of wedding is this neither of us knows that we are getting married ??" I asked them to which dad paddle near me and held my hands !!

" Shiza I know you are shocked but we don't have any option !! Next month you will turn 24 " He Stated and I stared at him with amusement and than gulped !!

" Don't tell me I will die when I will turn 25 so that's why you are getting me married to see your grandchild's face before I die !! " I exclaimed to which he shook his head with widened eyes !!

" No no Shiza there is nothing like that "

" Than??  Is there any fault in my kundli" I don't believe in all these much but what if it's true ??

" Shiza stop you are overreacting !! " He stopped me and uplifted my eyebrows" than what's the matter ??"

" Yes ??" Agastya also asked.

" Actually Shiza if you won't get married before you will turn 24 Malik Uncle's whole property will be given to Maya aunty and her son !!" Kritika dii explained the whole thing !!

I anchored my gaze at dad who nodded his head " but I don't want your property I will earn for myself !! You don't need to worry " I tried to ensure him but than Agastya interrupted " And why are you spoiling my life ??" He taunted looking at me and I passed him a threatening look !!

" Stop it Agastya " Kritika dii said !!

" And Shiza pls try to understand your family is very toxic they will do everything to spoil your life so it is important that you have a power in your hands !!" Kritika dii continued but than Agastya again speaks " Like our family is made up of non toxicants "
His voice had a sarcastic tone !!