Chapter 9

Author's POV

Shiza got ready for the function and came downstairs where Agastya and other family members were !! She gazed at Agastya and smiled !!
Stepping down from the first stair she stood beside Agastya !!

"Bhabhi you are looking damn pretty "Manik complimented her !!

"Thanks Manik !!" She thanked him with a smile wherease Agastya was looking at her !!

" Btw you too look really handsome Agastya !!" Mehak came downstairs totally dolled up !!

Agastya didn't pay much attention to her and Arjun looked at her shockingly !!

" are you also coming ?? " Arjun asked Mehak to which she nodded giving Shiza looks !! " Will you have any problem Shiza if I will attend the function ??"

" No not at all Mehak infact I will love it if you will attend the party !!" Shiza said and Arjun shook his head as he knows about his sister so he didn't want her to come !!

" I think we are getting late !!" Agastya drew everyone's attention on him !!

" Yeah I think he is correct !! We are leaving Agastya and Shiza you two will come together on his car okay !!" Tiara added and they both said ok !!

Tiara, Arjun, Manik, and Mehak ( unwillingly ) left on Arjun's car and other family members had already left !!

" So shall we ?? " Agastya asked Shiza extending his hand !!

Shiza snapped at him in confusion but than held his hand " Sure " !!

They both walked towards the parking area and Agastya opened the door of car for her !! She sat down beside drivers seat !! He went towards driver's seat and started the engine sitting inside the car !!

Shiza looked at him and cleared her throat fixing the saree she was wearing !! Agastya smirked understanding the hint she was giving to him but intensionally didn't say anything !!
Shiza gazed at him with squinted eyes meanwhile his eyes were fixed on road !! She made a pout looking outside the window but suddenly Agastya pressed a button and closed the car window !!
Shiza turned her head towards him being confused !! He stopped the car at a side !!

" What happened ??" She asked him being confused !!

" You tell me what Happen ?? He questioned her to which she rolled her eyes !!

" Nothing !!" She moved her face away to which Agastya just smiled leaning closer to her !!
He held her cheek and made her to look at him !!
Shiza's heart skipped a beat realizing their closeness !! Agastya moved his face more closer to her !!

" Are you angry ?? " He asked !!

" Wh.....why would I.....be.....?? " Just his minor touch on her cheek and his gaze was enough for her to feel zitters in her whole body !!

" Because I didn't compliment you !!" He answered !!

" So what..... I know you will never give any compliment !!" Shiza tried to answer showing like his closeness is not affecting her but was it was affecting her !!

" Why won't I.....why won't I compliment you when you are looking drop dead gorgeous !! When your look is making me go insane !!" He whispered in her ear !!
Her cheeks turned into crimson red and she clenched her dress when he softly pressed his lips on her cheek !!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Precap

" Oh am sorry Shiza I spoiled your dress but no worries it was that special !! " Shrey laughed

" Oh am sorry Shrey I spoiled your face but no worried it isn't that special !!" Shiza forced a smile !!

💞💞💞💞💞💞

I hope you guys are enjoying the story !!

Don't forget to do vote and comment as each and every vote and comment of your means a lot

🥀🥀🥀🥀